HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Oct 21, 2014, 12:10 AM
Joined Oct 2014
4 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by stuartambient View Post
Too neat Yes, in a short period of time since this hobby came along , I've gone from one area to work, to 3 areas and stuff, tools, parts, spread out all over the place.
Yeah, I was "asked" by the wife to move my stuff somewhere else, so I have pretty much taken over the guest bedroom/office now. It's a little funny when I claim to be working and come out of there followed by solder fumes with glue stuck to my fingers. Sometimes I think it would be easier to say I was in there watching "movies"
rhynovirus3 is offline Find More Posts by rhynovirus3
to remove ads between posts
Old Oct 21, 2014, 12:25 AM
Joined Oct 2014
4 Posts
Does anyone know of a source for 5443 rotors? I found a couple, but I'm not sure of the sellers. Also, is there a way to kill the beeps on the v929 TX? I definitely prefer flying the X1 with it since I haven't bought an upgraded one yet, but man it's annoying.
rhynovirus3 is offline Find More Posts by rhynovirus3
Old Oct 21, 2014, 12:33 AM
Against Helicopter Cruelty
Joined Aug 2011
6,616 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by rhynovirus3 View Post
Does anyone know of a source for 5443 rotors? I found a couple, but I'm not sure of the sellers. Also, is there a way to kill the beeps on the v929 TX? I definitely prefer flying the X1 with it since I haven't bought an upgraded one yet, but man it's annoying.
You can order GWS5443 props HERE.
Best way to kill the beeps on the V929 Tx is to open it up and kill the speaker.
Heli Pad is offline Find More Posts by Heli Pad
Old Oct 21, 2014, 02:18 AM
Against Helicopter Cruelty
Joined Aug 2011
6,616 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by schall87 View Post
Heli, that is awesome- I hope they restock. I found what I needed on amazon; Syma has a seller account. I am not sure about the pricing on other parts, but the PCB was only $11.00.
I looked again and I couldn't find any X1 board on Amazon for $11. Most of them are over $20. Link please.
Heli Pad is offline Find More Posts by Heli Pad
Old Oct 21, 2014, 04:00 AM
United States, CO, Boulder
Joined Jun 2014
357 Posts
Thank you HP.

I noticed tonight that the status on my BG parts order is changed to "processing". The "apply refund" button is still available though so not sure if the parts are back in stock or this is some kind of cycling of orders where it will hit the warehouse and turn up as backorder again.

I noticed on Amazon, some of their x1 parts are "manufactured" by a company called Newer. That name turns up a lot on Amazon's MR offerings.

Here's a board though supposedly for the X1 $7.32
stuartambient is offline Find More Posts by stuartambient
Old Oct 21, 2014, 05:12 AM
United States, CO, Boulder
Joined Jun 2014
357 Posts
Wow, email alert, my spare parts have shipped. Heli, looks like you are a mover and shaker.
I probably should have ordered more parts perhaps, though I did get a main frame.
stuartambient is offline Find More Posts by stuartambient
Old Oct 21, 2014, 08:55 AM
United States, MS, Jackson
Joined Jan 2014
40 Posts
Here is the amazon link to the board I bought.

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00ID2IT3W/...332200_TE_item

Select std shipping and the price should end up around $11
schall87 is offline Find More Posts by schall87
Last edited by schall87; Oct 21, 2014 at 08:56 AM. Reason: extra