Life-abstract=conformity
S.F. Bay Area
Joined Aug 2002
1,876 Posts
Help!
Looking for a video I saw just a few days ago

Hi gang,
Anyone up for a mystery?
A couple days ago I was cruising the 'groups' @ work and came upon a video I didn't link (Oh I'll just find it when I get home).And now I can't find it.Imagine that huh?
What Really struck me was the soundtrack,and is the impetus for my search.
A very intriguing cadence in the lyrics which started in a higher register,and with each successive pair of bars;(hence the intriguing cadence) progressed to a lower register ending with a feeling that the 'cutish' female voice had hit bottom.
I recall only some fragments of the lyrics.
"...Flying in the night ..." ; " ... mountains in the sky ..." " watching us below ".
The video itself was somewhat dark or of low contrast,opened in a small window, and appeared to be flown over flora primarily. Lots of greens,some rows as in crops, and sky and clouds.
Not a high res video like we've seen a lot of with GoPro's and such but nicely flown and put together.
What I distinctly remember is that no one had commented on the video after a handful of posts later and I was going to make a point of doing so from home.
Hope I haven't bored you too much.Please let me know if this rings any bells.Thank you.
Skies.
Jay.
AirBornOne is offline Find More Posts by AirBornOne
to remove ads between posts