HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Mar 25, 2014, 05:14 PM
Who, ME?
Euclid Ohio
Joined May 2005
319 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by RumRunner_1492 View Post
This is a false statement. In most cases when dealing with a company of more than a few hundred employees the ownership does not know everything happening down to the employee level in the company. It is silly to think otherwise.
Likely true: Bill Gates discovered he had like half a dozen VP's blowing smoke up his butt. It depends on the company and whether or not it's family owned, though.
dll932 is online now Find More Posts by dll932
Old Mar 25, 2014, 05:21 PM
Who, ME?
Euclid Ohio
Joined May 2005
319 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by RumRunner_1492 View Post
There are a few companies that treat employees as cattle. I have found that rarely is it the owners. It is almost always someone in management and hopefully the are let go.
Occasionally they are used as scapegoats and take the fall from the owners who "knew nothing about THAT." Walmart comes to mind...
dll932 is online now Find More Posts by dll932
Old Mar 25, 2014, 05:29 PM
Joined Dec 2013
279 Posts
The people at the top surround themselves with people who shield the top guys from any information that could be problematic down the road. It's standard operating procedure for large companies, especially with laws on the books that say company owners can be held personally liable for things like gross safety violations resulting in death, if they are aware of them. The solution? Make sure the top guy is kept in the dark about the dirty deeds of his company.
Sonny McGhee is online now Find More Posts by Sonny McGhee