HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Feb 24, 2013, 02:42 AM
United States, CA, Sacramento
Joined Mar 2002
32 Posts
Idea
integrating multiple multi4 chargers

It would be really nifty if you guys could come up with a new charger that integrates 2, 3, or maybe even 4 multi4 charger circuits.

several other brands have of course already released units that have multiple separate charger circuits built in to one "charger", and I really like the idea but I am completely sold on the reliability and safety built into the two multi4's I already have - my batteries last longer than anyone I know and I never have issues.

if I were designing my "dream" charger it would have three or four separate chargers built in, with beefier balance board connectors (I have to rebuild mine every six months as the small gauge wire at the 5 pin connector that plugs into the charger starts to break down) and maybe slight boost to a 5A or 6A max charge rate. But the key for me is getting multiple charger circuits into one nifty charger.

Built it and I will buy it!
nick_ca is offline Find More Posts by nick_ca
to remove ads between posts