SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Jul 08, 2010, 11:57 AM
Mission RC CARS 2 PLANES.
Joined Jul 2010
8 Posts
Discussion
Futaba USB Cable - GWS FSM Cable Driver

I recently bought a GWS FSM cable for my Futaba to connect with a PC.
The manual says I can find a driver @ www.gwsus.com
I am unable to find the driver anywhere on the internet. Please help !!!
nitrosexual is offline Find More Posts by nitrosexual
to remove ads between posts
Old Jul 19, 2010, 06:13 PM
USA, OK, Locust Grove
Joined Jul 2010
74 Posts
anything XP or newer dont require a driver to use a futaba tx.. a lot of the gws cables are short pinned inside the small square plug and they need plugged into the back with some authority..

go to your game controllers once u get it plugged in, you will see PPM in your list
Phoenix51 is offline Find More Posts by Phoenix51
Old Jul 27, 2010, 08:48 AM
Joined Aug 2008
8 Posts
Connecting Futaba 8U Super Tx to PC

I have been trying for ages to connect my Futaba 8U Super Tx to my PC so I can practice using a simulator. I bought the cables which were quite inexpensive and thought it was just a matter of connecting via plug and play, as are all computer peripherals these days. Unfortunately it wasn't that simple for me. I tried installing the driver that came with the cables, I tried Microsoft's build-in games drivers, and I downloaded loads of different drivers all to no avail. I then bought a Sim Tx that came with it's own software and it worked straight out of the box, but it just didn't have the same feel as a proper Tx, and I guess it's always a good idea to connect the one you will be using to control you own airplanes, makes sense.
Well I thought I would give it another go and looked at the Tx, just then I noticed it was in PCM mode not PPM mode. I switched modes and it worked for me. I don't know if anyone else had this problem, but it had me stumped for ages. Sorted.
DeckerZ is offline Find More Posts by DeckerZ
Old Jan 14, 2011, 10:56 AM
Joined Jul 2007
1 Posts
late but sure

hey man, is late but here is the link:

http://www.gwsus.com/english/english.htm

in the right site

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitrosexual View Post
I recently bought a GWS FSM cable for my Futaba to connect with a PC.
The manual says I can find a driver @ www.gwsus.com
I am unable to find the driver anywhere on the internet. Please help !!!
jagh_vaquero is offline Find More Posts by jagh_vaquero
Old Jan 27, 2013, 07:30 PM
United States, IA, Adel
Joined Jan 2013
2 Posts
Hey folks! I know this thread is old. I'm looking for help too. My Dynam 6 channel USB (Mode 2) Tx is only two weeks old. It was working great out of the box but, now the channels for the ailerons and the elevator (on the right-hand stick) are somehow tied together. I have Windows 7 Pro (32-bit). I've tried uninstalling drivers and then reinstalling them. All to no avail.

The mixing switch is "off". Still the same problem. Can anyone out there help me fix this?
Wallman is offline Find More Posts by Wallman