New Products Flash Sale
Old Nov 28, 2014, 03:32 AM
Find More Posts by Fly_And_Fly
Joined Nov 2014
1 Posts
Question
ParkZone Radian Pro Semi-Newbie Questions

Hey guys, this is my first post. Let me I explain my situation. A couple days ago, I got a ParkZone Radian Pro PNP. But I'm kind of nervous to fly it. Previously, I have flown only 3 channels: Elevons and the "standard" three channel planes that have throttle, elevator, and rudder. In addition, I've also had some simulator time on a 4 channel profile 3D. Do you guys think I'm ready to take the plunge? I'm also curious about the flying and stall characteristics of the Radian Pro.
1.) Does it tip stall?
2.) If I'm doing powered flight, could I use 3s 2200 mAh?
3.) Where should I put the receiver? There's not a lot of room in there.
4.) How does it land? I've heard that gliders tend to "float" a few feet off the ground on landing. Does the Radian Pro do this? And if so, how do I solve the problem?
5.) How do you set up the crow, reflex, camber? Do I take out the Y-Harness?
Fly_And_Fly is offline Find More Posts by Fly_And_Fly
to remove ads between posts