Ok. Thanks Holtneil
Pakingzzz is offline Find More Posts by Pakingzzz
to remove ads between posts
Old Nov 18, 2013, 12:14 PM
Joined Sep 2013
121 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dejavu*Xion View Post
Biggest mistake rookies do in their first 2-3 months is they over correct with sticks.
This is going to be interesting for the O.P Good luck & have fun at -0-
You're right. I am experiencing that currently.
Old Nov 18, 2013, 12:24 PM
Joined Sep 2013
121 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by holtneil View Post
Hi pakingzzz if you start on 30% expo till you get the hang on a very small movement needed to fly every time you put a stick movement in centre sticks sounds strange but works EG if you want to go forward dab stick forward( dab is like a controlled fick on the stick) then centre if the bird dont move do it again but centre every time the heli will start to move forward if you want it faster then dab again now (watch the tail) this will give you a clue of what your heli is going to do a second before it does it so you know its going to move forward as the tail has come up now that its going forward now you need to stop it so dab back on stick give it a second no change dab again the tail will drop and it stops now if you have hold of stick it will start to come back at you this is why you centre stick after every command you put in it
It will come to you its takes time once you can hover and move the heli to where ever you want it to go start to reduce the expo and start again takes time mate thats why a lot give up as its hard to learn
Like hell,Holtneil you are sure dead right about that dabing method you pointed out. It is gradually working for me like magic! Untill i read your post,i barely knew i had been overcontrolling the heli. E.g things like. The heli sways to the right. The i immediately move the stick to the left,and leave it there. The next thing,the heli catapults itself to the left. Real daunting!