HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
Old Jan 07, 2013, 04:17 PM
Suspended Account
Greenland
Joined Mar 2012
9,069 Posts
Trader Rating: 25
Sno, dude, I think your rep took a major hit some months back, and all this just begs the question.
JohnathanSwift is offline Find More Posts by JohnathanSwift
to remove ads between posts
Old Jan 07, 2013, 05:10 PM
"Heli-Pimp"
McHenry, IL
Joined Mar 2003
2,943 Posts
Trader Rating: 33
Looks like someone can dish it out, but can't take it... Yeah, I quit...

Really, what I meant to say is, you're all wonderful human beings who show nothing but respect and treat all the members wonderfully, you're truly the best of humanity, it shines through here daily...

I wish there was single button I could just delete every word, photo and trace of myself from here, I embarassed to be assoctiated with this hobby if this is how people are treated by others in the hobby...
kdill2160 is offline Find More Posts by kdill2160
Last edited by kdill2160; Jan 07, 2013 at 05:34 PM.
Old Jan 07, 2013, 06:19 PM
Krued Up
United States, MA, Springfield
Joined Jul 2004
4,559 Posts
Trader Rating: 363
furthermore i think the title of the thread should be changed as i have not scammed anyone
snolord1 is offline Find More Posts by snolord1
Old Jan 07, 2013, 06:26 PM
Suspended Account
Greenland
Joined Mar 2012
9,069 Posts
Trader Rating: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by snolord1 View Post
furthermore i think the title of the thread should be changed as i have not scammed anyone
Dear Sno,

I think the jury is out on that one....
JohnathanSwift is offline Find More Posts by JohnathanSwift
Old Jan 07, 2013, 06:47 PM
Suspended Account
United States, CT, Hartford
Joined Jun 2009
5,336 Posts
Trader Rating: 128
Quote:
Originally Posted by kdill2160 View Post

Really, what I meant to say is, you're all wonderful human beings who show nothing but respect and treat all the members wonderfully, you're truly the best of humanity, it shines through here daily...

I wish there was single button I could just delete every word, photo and trace of myself from here, I embarassed to be assoctiated with this hobby if this is how people are treated by others in the hobby...
You've spent the past few days posting on two or three threads. In that time you admit to embarrassing yourself, being a hothead, and sometimes not getting along with people. Lost track of how many times you said you were quitting, and then changed your original thread title requesting that you be banned. That, and calling people names and lashing out at others too. And now you say you're embarrassed to be associated with this hobby? After 9 years and almost 3,000 posts you know better. Nobody attacked you, and nobody forced you to respond the way you have been.

Dial back the rhetoric and the name calling, and the continuation of what you profess to dislike. Might wanna edit some posts too.

If you really want to leave, here is where you ask, not in all your threads in Trader Talk:

http://www.rcgroups.com/site-suggest...omplaints-259/

Given you tenure here it would seem like a waste to shut this door because of a bad day or two no? If only it was sunny and clear and dry we could all go out and fly our Christmas goodies.

Chill out, this is supposed to be fun.
porcia83 is offline Find More Posts by porcia83
Old Jan 07, 2013, 06:53 PM
Suspended Account
United States, CT, Hartford
Joined Jun 2009
5,336 Posts
Trader Rating: 128
Quote:
Originally Posted by snolord1 View Post
Seems like a fair request once he gets his money.
porcia83 is offline Find More Posts by porcia83
Old Jan 07, 2013, 06:57 PM
Team Performance Plus RC
United States, FL, Fort Walton Beach
Joined Aug 2011
191 Posts
Trader Rating: 83
Quote:
You're a waste of bandwidth, is this all you have to do all day is fan flames in the trader talk section??? Nothing ended badly for me yesterday, in fact quite the opposite, you know not of what you speak...

Instigators like you are the worst of the bunch, thinking other peoples problems are funny, what does that say about you as a person??? One day it will happen to you, I hope everyone has a good laugh at your expense.... You'll feel great about your current comments...

JMO... Ken

Thanks dude!! That was totally worth taking you off my ignore list to see what BS you were tossing my way.

What is Exceptionally hilarious is that YOU were the one that decided to air your dirty laundry here for all to see and it totally backfired on you. You could have just kept your cool but NOOOOOO! You wanted some sympathy and tried to make an honest member look bad because you took almost a week to do what you were obligated to do. Sorry dude but it looks like you ended up on more than just my igor list. Your continuing rants all over the web are duly noted by all I'm sure. And as to waste of bandwidth, I think that is the pot calling the kettle black. No?
OK back to edit the ol Ignore list. Someone please quote him so I don;t have to edit it again, such a bother.
Mahu is offline Find More Posts by Mahu
Old Jan 07, 2013, 06:59 PM
United States, FL, Sebring
Joined Feb 2006
7,498 Posts
Trader Rating: 161
Quote:

what you forget is that there are some people that have something to say about everything and everyone....THAT is their hobby and they just can't resist stirring the pot. I don't let people like that ruin my hobby, you shouldn't let them get under your skin either.

Btw, I received the fans and motors that I bought from you, that was quick shipping...... Thanks!
Joe 1320 is offline Find More Posts by Joe 1320
Old Jan 07, 2013, 06:59 PM
Team Performance Plus RC
United States, FL, Fort Walton Beach
Joined Aug 2011
191 Posts
Trader Rating: 83
porcia83

I love you man!
Mahu is offline Find More Posts by Mahu
Old Jan 07, 2013, 07:01 PM
Suspended Account