This thread is privately moderated by eagleswings, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Jul 06, 2011, 11:04 PM
Trader Rating: 36
Wind Rider
Thread OP
Sold

Receiver Ready Brushless Multiplex Easy Star with Lipo, Pen Cam, & More!

Hi Everyone,

After flying my Easy Glider Electric a little more I realized that I don't need it and my Easy Star, so, my Easy Star is up for sale.

It's a great aircraft for soaring around and having fun - I flew it a little as an AP ship as well. It has an ARC brushless motor in it from LightFlightRC (I think the ARC-28-37-3) and I think I used a Castle Creations Thunderbird ESC. The motor has a lot of power and had no problems hauling up my Canon point and shoot camera!

Now, the plane is no beauty queen. It has been flown in Virginia, Outer Banks, NC, Colorado, and all the way to Lake Tahoe! Because of that there are definitely some scuffs and marks. The canopy needs new magnets because the little clips are broke (I just used tape to hold it on). I just flew the plane yesterday and it did fine on the existing horizontal stab, but you might want to replace it for more stability. This is still a great plane, very airworthy, and receiver ready!

Also included in the sale is:
- One extra set of wings (has servos installed for a parachute drop project I started)
- Two extra wing spars
- Two extra canopies

BUT WAIT - THAT'S NOT ALL!
- A 3 Cell Lipo Battery (I believe its 1500mah)
- 5 in 1 eDVR Pen Video Camera (Rough looking, but still works!)
- A little 5 cell nimh receiver battery that I used for bench testing odds and ends

AND IF YOU BUY NOW...
- I'll also include a spare Slow Stick wing that I want to get rid of!

$100 for everything! Strong preference is given to local buyers in the Colorado Springs area. However, if you are willing to pay shipping then let me know...I already have a box big enough to fit everything including the Slow Stick wing!

As for trades, I might be interested in a Parkzone Trojan (I regret selling mine) or maybe even a Micro Trojan. The only other planes I can think of that I might want is a brushless Multiplex Mini Mag or a brushless Hobbyzone Super Cub.

Thanks!
Mike
to remove ads between posts
Jul 06, 2011, 11:31 PM
Trader Rating: 136
BLACKBALL. SCAMAZON
PM sent
Jul 07, 2011, 11:53 AM
Wind Rider
Thread OP
Replied to two PM's - still available for now!
Jul 07, 2011, 09:57 PM
Wind Rider
Thread OP
Any other interest in the whole package?
Jul 08, 2011, 02:10 PM
Trader Rating: 5
Clear skies and light wind...
Quote:
Originally Posted by eagleswings
Any other interest in the whole package?
What's total cost with shipping? Thanks!
Jul 08, 2011, 02:54 PM
Wind Rider
Thread OP
Hi Ebayrcer,

Thanks for asking - I just sent a PM to someone else quoting $120 total with signature delivery shipping through USPS.

It's all packaged up and ready to go!

Take care,
Mike
Jul 08, 2011, 05:50 PM
Trader Rating: 8
I'll take it.
rchawks
Jul 09, 2011, 12:18 AM
Wind Rider
Thread OP
PM Replied - Looking forward to hearing back from you RCHawks!
Jul 09, 2011, 07:57 AM
Trader Rating: 8
Great, Sending you a PM now!
Jul 09, 2011, 09:46 AM
Wind Rider
Thread OP
Sold to rchawks, pending funds!
Jul 12, 2011, 03:28 PM
Wind Rider
Thread OP
Money order has been received today - sold to RCHawks - thank you!

Quick Reply