Espritmodel.com Telemetry Radio
Old Mar 27, 2014, 11:22 PM
Motorized lawn dart
United States, MS, Columbia
Joined Nov 2003
2,152 Posts
Discussion
Dynam 310.. need help... lost patience

Cool plane.. well built for $150. So I think I will be happy with it. It does not help that I am getting back into electrics after 5 years off... Anyway. I have my old 14MZ and am trying to get this thing going. I spent the first hour just trying to get the thing to stop beeping like mad. I messed with throttle servo reverse, end points, whatever just to make it stop so the wife would not kill me. So I managed to shut it up. I have my ailerons working and trimmed (good news).Now, here are my questions and issues.
1- I've managed to get the brake on one engine on, and the other is off. I went on to their site and managed to get the brake off both ( I went back and forth until I unplugged the good one). Now both brakes are off... who knows where the timing is... :roll eyes: That's also a beep simon sez game. But the real issue is with the % set the same, one motor starts before the other and neither start off idle, more like 50%.
2- I can't make the gear work at all. I got frustrated with the throttles, and went to something else to setup. Anyway... I tried everything including putting the gear on the aileron channel to see.. What the heck am I missing? Do all 3 gears need to be in the rx and plugged in? Seems like they should at least work a little... Thanks for helping a very frustrated newbie... sorta.
Mopar92 is offline Find More Posts by Mopar92
to remove ads between posts
Old Mar 28, 2014, 01:39 PM
Motorized lawn dart
United States, MS, Columbia
Joined Nov 2003
2,152 Posts
Bad Y connector... seems to be all good now... too bad the stock Y was bad... drove me crazy.
Mopar92 is offline Find More Posts by Mopar92