a few phoenix questions
I figured instead of getting buried on the other phoenix topic, i'd throw it here...
1. does anyone else have problems getting into multiplayer rooms? seems 9 out of 10 i cant connect even with ports opened.
2. I seen there are user created sites, what about planes? I'm looking for a SBach.
3. how do i setup retracts on my 6i? i dont want to keep using the keyboard...
thanks for any and all help, i'm online all the time creating my own rooms since i cant join most of them.
1. yes happens all the time to me also
2. i don't think phoenix lets users create planes, you can change the paint schemes, but not the actual plane.
3. when you do the calibration, make sure you also cycle the gear and flap switches. then after your all done, go to your transmitter (on phoenix) hit edit, and scroll down. you will see gear and flaps in there just go over to the right and select which channel you want to operate them.
Here is a list of links for lots of free content.
Some of the links will take you directly to the Flying Sites... others you might have to look around a bit, but they ARE there!
|Category||Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Poll||Throttle question.. detent setting..and a few other questions...||DGrant||Electric Heli Talk||15||Jan 12, 2013 09:53 AM|
|Discussion||A few questions||Stingray8854||Beginner Training Area (Aircraft-Electric)||2||Jan 06, 2013 07:14 AM|
|Discussion||complete noob to boats with a few questions||slim_chance||Dock Talk||2||Jan 04, 2013 10:05 PM|
|Got a few solid runs in with my koyosho H.O.R, and have a few questions||^jynx^||Motorcycles||2||Jul 08, 2005 02:15 AM|