|Apr 08, 2014, 05:38 PM|
Your Mini Wishlist
To be clear, I personally could not build a mini if my life depended on it. But I thought it would be curious to see what others' wishlist would be for a mini. If anything, there's a LOT of VERY talented people here that might find this useful.
So here goes mine:
* carbon fiber - I know G10 is tough, but damn cf just looks so cool
* 6" prop compatible
* integrated PDB plate
* orientation LEDs
* foldable arms - inward preferably since outward folds reduce width at the expense of length
* lots of slots (think BO) for wire and peripheral management
* landing gears - to allow belly mounted lipo and/or keep electronics off wet grass
* room for FPV cam and Mobius
* clean & dirty sections
* side plates that hook onto the nylon spacers - to provide some side protection and have some space for some design elements
Ok so who's making this one then? Paypal ready. LOL
|Apr 08, 2014, 11:59 PM|
RXR to come soon.
Won't get any better/more durable one this size class. Just have a look for Armattan's reputation regarding CS and durability.
Plus the versability to switch from Tri to quad in minutes back and forth.
|Apr 09, 2014, 06:04 PM|
Joined May 2010
Hoping in the near future someone makes a
very very light weight 3s Lipo-high capacity- for miniQuads
to fly 30min++ FPV'ing :-)
(compared to 5-8min on avg.)
|Category||Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Discussion||Mini quad at concept what would your mini quad need/have||VNJ.Valkyrie||Mini Multirotors||8||Mar 04, 2014 02:13 PM|
|Discussion||mini warbird series ,wich one is your favorite?||jpower.crystal||Electric Warbirds||0||Dec 16, 2013 02:43 AM|
|Discussion||How many of you guys have survived from crashing your mini multirotor badly||Lunkprab||Mini Multirotors||2||Oct 21, 2013 07:12 PM|
|Discussion||What EDF's do you currently have in the que, building, flying, and on your wishlist?||Jetnfast||Electric Ducted Fan Jet Talk||21||Apr 18, 2011 10:34 PM|