HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by thehoker, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old May 24, 2013, 12:31 PM
Oshkosh WI. 54923
Joined Oct 2006
10 Posts
Trader Rating: 21
Sold
ZH racing 328B RTR

Hello,
final-Price dropped for quick sale

***********If this is purchased this weekend,Ill sweeten the deal further and make this truely ready to run (if you use Spektrum radios) Ill throw in a brand new ,unused Spektrum 3300T receiver (an additional 70.00 value) ********

I need to raise funds to pay the bills,
I went out and bought a ESC for this getting ready to get her running.
So-
Now Im offering this ready to run,the bike will also come with a new in box, Associated LRP Flow works Brushless esc.

I just paid 229.00 for a brand new speed control,it hasnt even been taken out of the box yet.

I am listing a (run one time) ZH 328 1/5th scale Rc motorcycle for sale.

I bought this on an impulse, after first seeing utube videos of these while surfing the net-being a lifelong bike freak all my life,(Ive got three road bikes right now) I just had to have one.
After looking for one on here in the bike section,I found this bike listed by a fellow RCGroup memeber just a couple weeks ago.
This bike definetly looks the part, one mean machine,real disk brakes, real forks,real scale location rear shock,ect,ect,ect-I had to have it.
The bike is everything he said, excellent shape, very high range,top of the line rc bike.
This is serious equiptment for rc bikes, the highest quality out there,this is truely top of the line in 1/5th scale road race bikes.
The problem is, this is way more bike than I need,(no one around here runs these, so it will just be a parking lot bike for me) and is a much bigger investment than I can afford right now (currently unemployed)
Well after staring at it for a couple of weeks, Ive come to the decision,the bills are more important,she has to go
The bike comes ready to run, just install the included ESC,rour lipos,your RX ,program your radio and your off rqacing.
It can be had in one of three different ways--
Bike is built up with the following-
Savox SC1258 steering servo
Savox SH0255mg front brake servo
8.5T LPRx12 motor

Carbon fiber frames and spokes
White rims, and a nicely finished,gold,white and black body & rider.

Asking 450.00 shipped for the bike,motor and servos,add your own esc and RX.
Asking 495.00 shipped with the bike as above and the spektrum RX
Asking 595.00 shipped for bike,ESC and RX
Shipping is via fedex with a tracking number within the lower 48
All packages do include a aluminum hard case.
This is a screaming deal, well over 1000.00 dollars worth of the highest end RC race bike available for barely over half price.
Ran one time.

Buy with confidence,I have over five hundred positive feedbacks,without a negitive on the sites I buy and sell on (RCGroups, RCU,Ebay RunRider,Rumrunner and off shore electrics),all on the same username-thehoker.
Many specifically state my items are as described and arrive packaged well.
I know how to package your item for a safe trip to your door.

Any questions please feel free to ask.
Thanks for checking out my listing.

Images
View all Images in thread
thehoker is offline Find More Posts by thehoker
Last edited by thehoker; Jul 13, 2013 at 05:11 PM. Reason: adding to description
to remove ads between posts
Closed Thread