Espritmodel.com Telemetry Radio
Old Sep 20, 2012, 08:22 PM
Joined Sep 2012
5 Posts
Rave
A BIG Thanks to HobbyKing!

My first order with Hobbyking went great! Thank you Hobbyking!
I'm ready to place my second order already!
Flanigan is offline Find More Posts by Flanigan
to remove ads between posts
Old Sep 21, 2012, 03:15 PM
United States, MI, Portage
Joined Sep 2011
4,061 Posts
Glad to hear about more happy customers and not just the jaded few. Just be careful, there is a certain bunch that hates on people who have good experiences with hobbyking. Enjoy your insanely discounted rc gear
3d astronaut is offline Find More Posts by 3d astronaut
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: Fatshark Attitude 1.3ghz
Old Sep 24, 2012, 08:05 AM
RC plane addict ;-)
United Kingdom, England, Norwich
Joined Aug 2008
1,640 Posts
I can remember feeling like that about 5 or 6 years ago when i first put my order in,i still get excited when i put my orders in with HK as i've just put in another order for loads of other RC parts i want to play with.
startazz is offline Find More Posts by startazz
Old Sep 24, 2012, 09:10 AM
Joined Sep 2012
2 Posts
Yeah id like to thank them for shipping me 5 battery that were doa,great service,
crankweasel is offline Find More Posts by crankweasel
Old Sep 24, 2012, 01:22 PM
Suspended Account
Joined Dec 2010
353 Posts
Glad to hear you had good luck with your first HK order.
Remember to use Paypal so you have some protection if you have problems with future orders.
valanti256 is offline Find More Posts by valanti256
Last edited by valanti256; Sep 24, 2012 at 02:06 PM.
Reply With Quote  (Disabled)
Old Sep 24, 2012, 07:28 PM
United States, MI, Portage
Joined Sep 2011
4,061 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by crankweasel View Post
Yeah id like to thank them for shipping me 5 battery that were doa,great service,
For some strange reason I HIGHLY doubt that.... In case you aren't lying, They have a warranty on their batteries FYI and will take care of you.
3d astronaut is offline Find More Posts by 3d astronaut
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: Fatshark Attitude 1.3ghz
Old Sep 29, 2012, 09:46 AM
Joined Sep 2008
103 Posts
Without Hobby King I would not be flying epower.
All my batteries/chargers/esc's plus most of the support stuff servo ext. battery plugs small servos slow fly props. You get the picture all from HK. I could not afford to get all this @ Hobby Shop prices never mind US mail order.
flashburn is offline Find More Posts by flashburn
Old Oct 01, 2012, 05:54 PM
Dude, I do fly all day long!
San Jose, California
Joined Dec 2007
5,822 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloudflying View Post
Glad to hear about more happy customers and not just the jaded few. Just be careful, there is a certain bunch that hates on people who have good experiences with hobbyking. Enjoy your insanely discounted rc gear
I hate HobbyKing.

Thanks to them, I have no white wall left. Planes hanging everywhere. Parts everywhere...I can't seem to finish a project before starting a new one. Thanks to them, my bed is now used as a bench, cause my work benches are full of planes and parts.

My wife has now officially declared HK bad for my health- they are feeding this sickness I have....this addiction, she says.
rcalldaylong is offline Find More Posts by rcalldaylong
RCG Plus Member
Last edited by rcalldaylong; Oct 01, 2012 at 06:31 PM.
Old Oct 13, 2012, 11:36 AM
Suspended Account
Joined Jul 2012
56 Posts
Can't we all just get along?

Soo much talk of "hate". Why can't the issues be discussed and opinions be expressed without name calling? WHY?
co pilot is offline Find More Posts by co pilot
Old Oct 13, 2012, 06:27 PM
San Jose, California
Joined Dec 2007
5,822 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by co pilot View Post
Soo much talk of "hate". Why can't the issues be discussed and opinions be expressed without name calling? WHY?
where'd you get that? I think you are confused; I think you need to re-read the post.
RCG Plus Member
Old Oct 13, 2012, 08:38 PM
United States, OK, Catoosa
Joined Nov 2011
243 Posts
Quote:
Everything seems happy and cheerful here to me. Who do you think, brings all the hate?
Sites is offline Find More Posts by Sites
Last edited by Sites; Oct 13, 2012 at 08:52 PM.
Old Oct 13, 2012, 08:54 PM
Suspended Account
United States, CT, Hartford
Joined Jun 2009
5,336 Posts
Quote:
How many times can the issue be discussed? As many times as people posts comments about HK, and then people come in to say nothing but bad things about them.

It appears that some people continue to look for posts with HK in them, then complain about others voicing THEIR opinions about HK naysayers. You know, the people who continue to NEVER say anything positive about HK, have family members doing the same, then complain that they are misunderstood, and constantly attacked. Oy, it gets tiring seeing the same pattern over and over and over.

I don't know if you are aware of this function, but that little eyeglass that's on the bottom left under a screen name, you can click on it and see someones posts. Let's say for arguments sake someone had like, 80% of their posts saying nothing but the same negative comments over and over. After a few of those kind of reviews one would think there was a bias. Amiright?
porcia83 is offline Find More Posts by porcia83
Old Oct 13, 2012, 09:18 PM
San Jose, California
Joined Dec 2007
5,822 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by porcia83 View Post
How many times can the issue be discussed?
Apparently, not enough; but heck, without it, there wouldn't be all the fun, so I invite the pair to be more active

I can see that one has 56% of posting in the HK forum
The other a whopping 67% of posting in the HK forum

I know they can do better. They need to be in the high 90%- now that would be impressive.
And no, these are facts, so no spinning here.
RCG Plus Member
Old Oct 13, 2012, 09:54 PM
Joined Aug 2011
26 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by rcalldaylong View Post
I hate HobbyKing.

Thanks to them, I have no white wall left. Planes hanging everywhere. Parts everywhere...I can't seem to finish a project before starting a new one. Thanks to them, my bed is now used as a bench, cause my work benches are full of planes and parts.

My wife has now officially declared HK bad for my health- they are feeding this sickness I have....this addiction, she says.
Hahaha, I've got the same "hate".
Emparri is offline Find More Posts by Emparri
Old Oct 13, 2012, 10:07 PM
United States, CA, Thousand Oaks
Joined Aug 2012
1,270 Posts
Anyone know how to get hold of a HK represinitive?...I need help,

A Fellow Modler Lberry.88 made a great mod to gear doors on a HK A-1 SkyRaider 1100mm sized.
Now HK is shipping their A-1's with HIS mod....A GREAT thing

But, Just read...LBerry lost all his planes to a house fire I was hopeing...PERHAPS if The right guy From HK KNEW this...they Might perhaps Gift a New A-1 Skyraider to Lberry.88...for using his mod & to replace the plane he lost.

any help appreciated...he is a link to the Skayraider fourm...so perhaps you can see what I mean...and didn't convey correctly.

Thanks in advance... LBerry.88 dosent know about any of this either
Pat
Sky Raider Page

http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showt...581663&page=71
Weed89 is offline Find More Posts by Weed89