HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Reply
Thread Tools
Old Jun 20, 2009, 08:19 PM
Registered User
United States, GA, Grovetown
Joined Jun 2009
2 Posts
Discussion
Mannheim Germany

I'm new here and would like know where the nearest hobby shoppe and flying field is.

Thank you.
markphillips04 is offline Find More Posts by markphillips04
Reply With Quote
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Old Oct 30, 2009, 08:29 AM
Registered User
Joined Apr 2009
71 Posts
Yeah same here, Im going to Mannheim for some rc stuff. Whats cool around there?
Esprit Dean is offline Find More Posts by Esprit Dean
Reply With Quote
Old Dec 28, 2013, 03:38 AM
Registered User
Joined Aug 2013
2 Posts
Ditto...

I'm here on a 12 month secondment and would like to find a local rc hobby shop.
Any recommendations?

Stephan
StephanR is offline Find More Posts by StephanR
Reply With Quote
Old Mar 11, 2014, 06:02 AM
Registered User
jasonille's Avatar
Germany, RP, KL
Joined Aug 2012
98 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by StephanR View Post
Ditto...

I'm here on a 12 month secondment and would like to find a local rc hobby shop.
Any recommendations?

Stephan
Stephan did you find a hobby shop? We have a great one in downtown Kaiserslautern not sure where you are over here now.
jasonille is offline Find More Posts by jasonille
RCG Plus Member
Reply With Quote
Old Mar 29, 2014, 02:57 PM
Registered User
Joined Aug 2013
2 Posts
Thanks Jasonille,
Found one in Bensheim.
www.modellbauknaller.de

Stephan
StephanR is offline Find More Posts by StephanR
Reply With Quote
Old Apr 08, 2014, 11:09 PM
Run But Cant Hide US. ARMY
Mr.flyboy79's Avatar
United States, VA, Fort Belvoir
Joined Apr 2012
466 Posts
I would like to know if there is any Hobby shops and flying sites near Vilseck?

Thanks,
Mr.flyboy79 is offline Find More Posts by Mr.flyboy79
Reply With Quote
Old Apr 09, 2014, 02:51 AM
Registered User
jasonille's Avatar
Germany, RP, KL
Joined Aug 2012
98 Posts
I'm sure there are hobby shops in the Vilseck area but I'm located by Landstuhl. I always fly on the track at our kasserne but I would bet you have some local flying clubs in your area. If you are ever coming to Landstuhl or Kaiserslatern let me know and we can fly some around here. Good luck
jasonille is offline Find More Posts by jasonille
RCG Plus Member
Reply With Quote
Old Apr 09, 2014, 05:47 AM
Run But Cant Hide US. ARMY
Mr.flyboy79's Avatar
United States, VA, Fort Belvoir
Joined Apr 2012
466 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by jasonille View Post
I'm sure there are hobby shops in the Vilseck area but I'm located by Landstuhl. I always fly on the track at our kasserne but I would bet you have some local flying clubs in your area. If you are ever coming to Landstuhl or Kaiserslatern let me know and we can fly some around here. Good luck
Ok will do.

Thanks
Mr.flyboy79 is offline Find More Posts by Mr.flyboy79
Reply With Quote
Old Apr 09, 2014, 03:34 PM
Run But Cant Hide US. ARMY
Mr.flyboy79's Avatar
United States, VA, Fort Belvoir
Joined Apr 2012
466 Posts
Ok I am not going to vilseck. I was told today that I will be in Baumholder.
Mr.flyboy79 is offline Find More Posts by Mr.flyboy79
Reply With Quote
Old Apr 10, 2014, 11:23 AM
Registered User
jasonille's Avatar
Germany, RP, KL
Joined Aug 2012
98 Posts
Well Baumbholder falls under USAG-RP you are not far from Kaiserslautern at all. Good hobby store in Kaiserslautern. When you are settled in let me know and we will go fly!!!
jasonille is offline Find More Posts by jasonille
RCG Plus Member
Reply With Quote
Old Apr 10, 2014, 04:04 PM
Run But Cant Hide US. ARMY
Mr.flyboy79's Avatar
United States, VA, Fort Belvoir
Joined Apr 2012
466 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by jasonille View Post
Well Baumbholder falls under USAG-RP you are not far from Kaiserslautern at all. Good hobby store in Kaiserslautern. When you are settled in let me know and we will go fly!!!

Cool.... I will like that very much Jasonille.

Thanks
Mr.flyboy79 is offline Find More Posts by Mr.flyboy79
Reply With Quote
Old May 28, 2014, 05:10 AM
Registered User
skyhy321's Avatar
Germany, RP, Hochdorf-Assenheim
Joined May 2014
4 Posts
Hi guys ! I'ma Mannheim region rcflyer and might be able to give some regional tip .
Do work in Starcar area and hit sometimes Benjamin's Gorxheimer Straße 9
skyhy321 is offline Find More Posts by skyhy321
Reply With Quote
Old May 28, 2014, 05:16 AM
Registered User
skyhy321's Avatar
Germany, RP, Hochdorf-Assenheim
Joined May 2014
4 Posts
I ma local native Pfälzer means Rhineland-Palantine west to Mannheim living
short hint to electric flyers -
http://www.guindeuil.de/
very good specialist but huguenot so german and french language prefered
high end materials to be found reasonable priced
skyhy321 is offline Find More Posts by skyhy321
Reply With Quote
Old May 28, 2014, 09:55 AM
Registered User
jasonille's Avatar
Germany, RP, KL
Joined Aug 2012
98 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by skyhy321 View Post
I ma local native Pfälzer means Rhineland-Palantine west to Mannheim living
short hint to electric flyers -
http://www.guindeuil.de/
very good specialist but huguenot so german and french language prefered
high end materials to be found reasonable priced
Danke
jasonille is offline Find More Posts by jasonille
RCG Plus Member
Reply With Quote
Old May 28, 2014, 04:17 PM
Registered User
skyhy321's Avatar
Germany, RP, Hochdorf-Assenheim
Joined May 2014
4 Posts
Maybe this one is useful too
close to Heidelberg
good shop as well
http://www.fliegerlandshop.de/shop/index.php
Happy Landings always
skyhy321 is offline Find More Posts by skyhy321
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools