New Products Flash Sale
Old Jul 30, 2015, 10:33 PM
Find More Posts by LostCrusader
Australia, NSW, Wollongong
Joined Jun 2015
7 Posts
Discussion
FS-R9B issues

Sorry to post this people, but i can not find a solution anywhere.
I could be blind...

I have an FS-TH9X with an FS-R9B. setting up my new plane with it and if the radio is not turned on the servos in channel 3 and 4 keep stepping until I turn the receiver off. Channels 1 and two do not do this.

any help to stop this behavior would be appreciated.

Regards,
Neil
LostCrusader is offline Find More Posts by LostCrusader
to remove ads between posts
Old Yesterday, 10:09 PM
Find More Posts by LostCrusader
Australia, NSW, Wollongong
Joined Jun 2015
7 Posts
Tried a Turnigy receiver and it does it on channels 4 and 5, just must be something they do.
ferite rings didn't help oh well, not affecting the model if I remember to turn the radio on first.
LostCrusader is offline Find More Posts by LostCrusader