jorjepablo is offline Find More Posts by jorjepablo
to remove ads between posts
Old Jun 08, 2015, 03:11 AM
Find More Posts by Edwardld
Joined Apr 2015
12 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by dexter dog View Post
Sorry for jumping in on this thread (little old). But I thought i would pass this on. I just bought the at10. I am currently building a hex. (First one ever. New to the multirotor or flying world). I hav e been reading as much as possible and i have the manual that came with at10. And also downloaded pdf version to phone. After reading them (over and over) to familiarize myself with it. I noticed on pages 13 & 14 the paper version has more info on it then the pdf version. Apparently there are two steps to getting the r10d to work properly. In paper version bottom of p13 it says to bind transmitter power up 3rd channel, red light is solid. push link button for 1 second red light flashes for a few seconds then should turn solid red. (That whole bit IS NOT in the pdf version at all). Then on p14 half way down says to link transmitter. power up tx and besure you have a blue led on front of tx. Solid blue mean the RF signal is being sent. then power up rx and get solid red light on rx, push link button for MORE then 1 sec. Light should flash a couple times then turn green. Good to go.
Now I was able to get it to bind last night. Should be able to link it tonight will post results. Have to finish putting it together. Not sure why the two vesions of manual are different but this may be cause for some not getting theirs to work properly. Being a nooby please correct me if anything is not inline. I will also scan the two pages from paper version and post for all to see.

Bind transmitter power up 3rd channel, push link button for 1 second red light flashes for a few seconds then should turn solid red. It's means success bind.
Edwardld is offline Find More Posts by Edwardld
Old Jun 09, 2015, 10:00 AM
Find More Posts by quadlala
Joined May 2015
14 Posts
i manage to bind. But in cleanflight I am not able to get any response from the transmitter.

I set receiver mode to RX_SERIAL (SBUS)
I set serial receiver provider to SBUS

did I do something wrong?

I am on an AT10 with R9D receiver...

help.
quadlala is offline Find More Posts by quadlala
Old Jun 23, 2015, 03:51 PM
Find More Posts by twisterek
Joined Jun 2015
1 Posts
problem radiolink at10

Good Morning,

I bought radiolink at 10 , everything was ok until i put it via usb to my computer. It appear like

disc on my computer where was file ISO. After i put off usb cable and turn on again the sreen was

black. There is no signal, only red light is answer. Nothing happened. I cant do nothing, the screen

is black. I try to put it again via usb and after that computer is still recognize it like disc and

see ISO file and two lights red and green are shining alternately.

I will be very grateful for your help.
twisterek is offline Find More Posts by twisterek
Old Jun 25, 2015, 11:01 PM
Find More Posts by RadioLink
Joined Oct 2013
88 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by twisterek View Post
Good Morning,

I bought radiolink at 10 , everything was ok until i put it via usb to my computer. It appear like

disc on my computer where was file ISO. After i put off usb cable and turn on again the sreen was

black. There is no signal, only red light is answer. Nothing happened. I cant do nothing, the screen

is black. I try to put it again via usb and after that computer is still recognize it like disc and

Hello twisterek,
Sorry for delay the reply.
Thank you for using our product.
Could you please try update again.
AT10 upgrade steps

1. Put your AT10 via USB to your computer, two lights red and green are shining alternately.
2. Turn on your AT10
3. It appear like disc on your computer
4. Format original file
5. Copy upgrade file, just red light on when upgrading
6. When finished upgrade, two lights red and green are shining alternately again.
7. Put off USB cable and turn on again, two lights red and green are shining three times simultaneous and then on means upgrade successful.

Any questions please email me freely.
alice@radiolink.com.cn
Have fun.
RadioLink is offline Find More Posts by RadioLink
Old Jun 28, 2015, 04:59 PM
Find More Posts by FieldofDreamsFlyer
Field of Dreams Flyer
San Pedro,Ca
Joined Sep 2004
10,517 Posts
Send one to me so i can test it for you in the US
FieldofDreamsFlyer is offline Find More Posts by FieldofDreamsFlyer
Old Jul 06, 2015, 02:37 PM
Find More Posts by macomk
Joined Oct 2014
22 Posts
RadioLink AT10

I have got your RadioAT10, and I have got little bit of problem arming, throttle calibration etc. I have tested my quad and I changed all of the hardware ESCs motors etc. but still can not get the throttle calibration on. when I do calibration motors go into idle mode (spinning fast). ESCs are Emax. BTW - where is the USB connection you are referring in your update instructions.
macomk is offline Find More Posts by macomk
Old Jul 12, 2015, 10:01 PM
Joined Oct 2013
88 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by macomk View Post
I have got your RadioAT10, and I have got little bit of problem arming, throttle calibration etc. I have tested my quad and I changed all of the hardware ESCs motors etc. but still can not get the throttle calibration on. when I do calibration motors go into idle mode (spinning fast). ESCs are Emax. BTW - where is the USB connection you are referring in your update instructions.
Hello macomk,
the AT10 update instructions I have reffered is
http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2445685

update steps:
1. Put your AT10 via USB to your computer, two lights red and green are shining alternately.
2. Turn on your AT10
3. It appear like disc on your computer
4. Format original file
5. Copy upgrade file, just red light on while upgrading
6. When finished upgrade, two lights red and green are shining alternately again.
7. Put off USB cable and turn on again, two lights red and green are shining three times simultaneous and then on means upgrade successful.

And the upgrade details:

V1.0.0 firmware upgrade specification:
1. USB disc drive upgrade,file BIN is upgrade firmware.

V1.0.2 firmware upgrade specification:
1. Add VRE testing software;
2. Improve EPA algorithm.

V1.0.3 firmware upgrade specification:(2015.3.25)
1.Improve EPA algorithm;
2.Improve THR-CURVE STK data storing failure;
3.Improve PIT-CURVE STK data storing failure.

V1.0.4 firmware upgrade specification:(2015.4.20)
1.Improve the eighth channel not working when changing model type from HELICOPTER H-4/H4X to AIRCRAFT;
2.Improve THR-CURVE STK data cannot be deleted when setting up AIRCRAFT model;
3.Add: the minimum TRIM data 0 instead of 1, that is turn off adjustment when TRIM set up 0;
4.Improve GYRO-SENSE display abnormal;
5.Improve gibberish when setting up ATTITUDE.

V1.0.5 firmware upgrade specification:(2015.5.19)
1.Add: all the three-way switches and VR switches default at the central position when AUX-CH undefined;
2.Improve OFFSET not being at the central position when PROG.MIX NASTER set up CH4.
Old Jul 15, 2015, 05:39 AM
Joined Oct 2013
88 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by FieldofDreamsFlyer View Post
Send one to me so i can test it for you in the US
Please send me your email-box.
Thank you.
Old Jul 20, 2015, 10:47 AM
Find More Posts by Munki
Joined Jul 2015
2 Posts
At10

Hi, last week i bought a AT10 in Germany. It works good but Display at daytime not possible see something,its dark, contrast is 20. Can somebody help me. Thanks
Munki is offline Find More Posts by Munki
Old Jul 26, 2015, 06:37 AM
Find More Posts by spitfiremk12
Joined Jul 2015
1 Posts
hola me e comprado esta emisora y la verdad es que esta muy bien , pero veo que el producto que venden no es el anunciado , segun radiolink esta emisora se le puede cambiar el color de la pantalla , pue la mia no se puede ni siquiera en igual mi pantalla a la de la foto , me e puesto en contacto con radiolink para ver por que me pasa y todabia no me an contestado , poco serios los de radiolink
spitfiremk12 is offline Find More Posts by spitfiremk12
Old Jul 31, 2015, 07:57 PM
Find More Posts by toti1974
Joined Dec 2007
4 Posts
Radiolink at10 after upgrade

Hello Twisterek, I think we have the same problem. I follow the instructions very well.. Plugged in the radio with USB, copied the file in the SD drive and then turn off radio..
Now when I turn on there is only a red light and no LCD info.
What did you do?

Quote:
Originally Posted by twisterek View Post
Good Morning,

toti1974 is offline Find More Posts by toti1974