SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Jul 16, 2013, 11:06 PM
Joined Aug 2008
158 Posts
Video
Flying My Blade SR In a club

Yes i finally get my member card from a club near me and got more space to fly my blade SR . My friend took me on video for one of my first flight on the field of the club ! After doing a lot of hoovering in my back yard , now i can do more !!

Eflite Blade SR First time in open space !! (3 min 48 sec)
Banzee is offline Find More Posts by Banzee
to remove ads between posts
Old Jul 17, 2013, 11:43 AM
Rotor Controller
Aachen Germany
Joined Dec 2007
1,991 Posts
Congratulations on your maiden flight at your flying club - joining a flying club is probably the biggest and most important step in advancing pilot skills. Blade SR wise - good advertisement for a helicopter that has a reputation for being the worse product of the decade from Horizonhobby. Camera work was rather impressive - perfect tracking and did not see a single wiggle - almost professional - almost too professional.
CaptJac is offline Find More Posts by CaptJac
RCG Plus Member
Old Jul 17, 2013, 10:05 PM
Joined Aug 2008
158 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptJac View Post
Congratulations on your maiden flight at your flying club - joining a flying club is probably the biggest and most important step in advancing pilot skills. Blade SR wise - good advertisement for a helicopter that has a reputation for being the worse product of the decade from Horizonhobby. Camera work was rather impressive - perfect tracking and did not see a single wiggle - almost professional - almost too professional.
Thank you for your reply , yes i finally made it , member !! Loll !!

For sure , the SR it is not the best heli , and all the guys at the club tell it to me , but they that i rather continu practicing with it , and when i ll be ready , make a good move , like buying a T Rex 450 or 550 . They tell that i will have more facilities to pilot it than the SR !!!

Could the Blade 450x , 550x , 600x or 700x are a very good quality heli or , better go with align T Rex ???
Old Jul 18, 2013, 12:59 AM
United Kingdom, England, Witham
Joined Feb 2011
899 Posts
If you can fly an SR well then there's pretty much no CP that will pose much of a challenge
Essex2visuvesi is offline Find More Posts by Essex2visuvesi
Old Jul 18, 2013, 10:22 AM
Joined Aug 2008
158 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Essex2visuvesi View Post
If you can fly an SR well then there's pretty much no CP that will pose much of a challenge
Lol , that's what i ear , fly the SR and you will be good for other !!

I see a lot of new heli without flybar ?? Do the are more stable ??