SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
This thread is privately moderated by photronix, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Dec 16, 2011, 01:47 PM
España, Cantabria, Miengo
Joined Jul 2007
125 Posts
I send a couple of mails on 14th, still no reply.
Invoice ID: 0000001641
henrymoro is offline Find More Posts by henrymoro
to remove ads between posts
Old Dec 19, 2011, 02:51 PM
Hoverfly Technologies
United States, FL, Winter Springs
Joined Nov 2011
141 Posts
I did see your messages and responded to them. You should also have received a confirmation email from DHL when they shipped on Friday. If you did not receive this confirmation, please let me know immediately.

Also, please be aware that at that this time, no new orders will ship until after Christmas.
hoverben is offline Find More Posts by hoverben
Old Dec 19, 2011, 03:55 PM
Joined Jul 2007
125 Posts
Mmm something wrong must have happened with your or my mail because I did not get any message from you. Today I received the board which is great. By the way did you change the boxing stuff?, I would bet I saw pictures before with some cool rigid boxes and I received mine in an envelope, which surpised me a lot, I mean that kind of wrap is what you expect when you purchase a 30$ KK board. Thankfully all arrived in perfect condition, which is the important. Anyway thank you for your support.
Old Dec 20, 2011, 11:14 AM
Joined May 2011
65 Posts
hoverben,

I bought two unit from you - PRO and GPS. I received package today and there was only one unit - GPS! (btw only in evelope...you might use a box, it would be safer)

I am trying to contact with you by e-mail, phone and skype. There is no contact with your Hoverflytech. Do you have some kind of holiday today?

My order no 1604, could you please check my order and solve this issue.

Regards
Krzysiek is offline Find More Posts by Krzysiek
Old Dec 20, 2011, 12:11 PM
Hoverfly Technologies
Joined Nov 2011
141 Posts
@ henrymoro,

We have made some changes to shipping for international customers in an effort to improve the shipping process. For the last round of shipments, we chose to upgrade all International Mail shipments to DHL International. The primary reason for this is that the USPS was unable to provide any tracking information after the shipment leaves the United States. We consider it a very serious problem when a $450 board simply "disappears" in the mail for a week or more. With DHL, we can track the package through the entire transit, from pickup to delivery. It is my hope that DHL will be the preferred choice for international shipping in the future.

The downside to this is that DHL's closest match for the USPS Small Flat Rate box is their Padded Pouch. We determined that this was sufficient to get the current order of boards out safely. In the future, I would like to work on a "box in pouch" solution, but this was not available at the time without further delaying the current orders.

That said, if anyone did experience damage from this shipping method, please let me know AS SOON AS POSSIBLE so that we may correct the problem.

@ Krzysiek,

As we discussed on the telephone, we are shipping the second half of your order ASAP. I will be in contact with you regarding tracking information. Please accept my sincere apology for the error in shipping.

- Ben
Last edited by hoverben; Dec 20, 2011 at 12:22 PM.
Old Dec 20, 2011, 05:45 PM
Joined Jul 2007
125 Posts
Hi Ben,

Of course DHL provides a great service and I really enjoyed tracking the order, they are very fast and service is very traceable. Besides the packaging issue have in mind that with DHL its barely impossible to avoid customs fees, which it ocasionally happened with USPS although you declared as per law the entire value. I think it is also important to int customers overseas.
Old Dec 22, 2011, 01:40 PM
Joined May 2011
65 Posts
Hoverben,

I received the package today, that was fast delivery.

Great support, thank you.
Krzysiek is offline Find More Posts by Krzysiek
Old Dec 23, 2011, 05:36 PM
Estados Unidos, MA, Boston
Joined Dec 2011
65 Posts
Hi,
Do you have on stock the Hover Fly PRO???
Regards.
Seba
SebastianDns is offline Find More Posts by SebastianDns
Old Dec 24, 2011, 09:45 AM
Al Ducharme
Orlando, FL
Joined Jan 2005
734 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by SebastianDns View Post
Hi,
Do you have on stock the Hover Fly PRO???
Regards.
Seba
We should have stock on Monday Dec. 26th
photronix is offline Find More Posts by photronix
Old Dec 28, 2011, 12:12 PM
Estados Unidos, MA, Boston
Joined Dec 2011
65 Posts
Hi HoverFly Stuff.
Last week i bought a Hover Fly PRO from you, and until now, i don't have any new about that.
I send a e-mail, call you, and don't receive any response.
My Invoice ID is: 0000001649
Please can you tell me what happens??
Thanks and sorry for my english¡¡
Regards.
Sebastian
SebastianDns is offline Find More Posts by SebastianDns
Old Dec 28, 2011, 12:24 PM
France
Joined Dec 2006
129 Posts
Did you restart to send HF GPS?
Alain
gweleps is offline Find More Posts by gweleps
Old Jan 04, 2012, 04:08 PM
Hoverfly Technologies
Joined Nov 2011
141 Posts
Shipping update: 01/04/12

HoverflyGPS orders remain on back-order. We expect to be able to fulfill them later this month.

Most of the current HoverflyPRO orders are being shipped today and tomorrow. The only exceptions are those who have ordered a PRO+GPS combo, as the GPS is still back-ordered. Those who have ordered the combo will be given the option to receive a partial order now if desired.

One more thing: if you have purchased a Yellow Jacket Protection Plan for a previously-purchased product (before Dec. 31st, 2011) and have not already made a claim on the plan, then you should have received an email from me regarding registering the protected product. Please respond to this e-mail as soon as possible.

(Beginning January 1st, 2012, the Yellow Jacket Protection Plan is available only on newly-purchased HoverflyPRO and HoverflyGPS, so registration on current and future orders will be done prior to shipping the product.)
Old Jan 19, 2012, 04:36 PM
Hoverfly Technologies
Joined Nov 2011
141 Posts
Shipping update 01/19/12

For those of you awaiting a replacement Sarentel antenna module for your HoverflyGPS, our order from the supplier has at long last been fulfilled. It will arrive early next week and your replacements will ship out as soon as possible.

Speaking of the HoverflyGPS, we are receiving new stock this week and - following final quality testing - all current orders for this product will ship by the end of January.

The HoverflySPORT will be back in-stock soon, and I expect the current orders will ship no later than the first week of February (and quite probably sooner).

I truly appreciate everyone's patience with this back-order period. As always: thank you for flying with Hoverfly!
Old Jan 26, 2012, 01:58 PM
España, EX, Badajoz
Joined Nov 2011
5 Posts
When do new stock Hoverfly GPS?

When will you have stock Hoverfly board GPS?

thanks
Antonio_Guisado is offline Find More Posts by Antonio_Guisado
Old Jan 30, 2012, 04:34 PM
Hoverfly Technologies
Joined Nov 2011
141 Posts
We've been receiving small orders of HoverflyGPS and fulfilling back-orders as quickly as possible. When we have enough stock to clear all of the back-orders, the HoverflyGPS will become "in-stock" again on the website.