Jan 18, 2013, 11:15 AM
Yes, we are planning to support Wenatchee on the Apple Blossom event. I have Harv on board and will be hoping to get Kody too. Hopefully we will have 2 more prototypes ready by then.
to remove ads between posts
Jan 18, 2013, 11:29 AM
Got the Slickness
Is anyone going to have a table at the NW Hobby Expo for selling used stuff? I have a couple of things I want to sell and would like to go in on one if we have a group table.
Jan 18, 2013, 11:44 AM
KG7TTQ - Hauser, ID
Quote:
Originally Posted by cryhavoc38 View Post
...... When he is ready
:d +100
Jan 18, 2013, 11:48 AM
KG7TTQ - Hauser, ID
Quote:
Originally Posted by DFloth View Post
UPDATE.....

Craig Bonar (RedApple Pres for 2013) received my email & called last night.
We had about a 20 min discussion regarding the 3D Flash Mob coming to Wenatchee in May.

Craig talked some about the rules (ie. always flying from a station, 400ft ceiling and staying away from the house at the right end of the field). And the cost of camping for non-members is $15.00 for a tent site and $20.00 for an RV site. But.... the bottom line, he's all for having us come over and there is no event planned the weekend of May 18th!

Now, Craig did tell me they are having their "Apple Blossom" event the weekend prior (May 11th) and dropped Azhar and Harv's name as attendees.

We left the conversation at I'd be in touch as the date got closer to let him know the details (final date and total numbers. A count of Members/Non-Members and kinds of camping spots needed).

That's my report... Comments??
D-Man
I am soooo IN!

I even blocked out both dates with "Offsite corporate MDM development event" in my work calendar! No one will understand this and they will leave me alone! Mwahahaha!!
Jan 18, 2013, 12:06 PM
Go Fly Yourself...!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Azhar View Post
Yes, we are planning to support Wenatchee on the Apple Blossom event. I have Harv on board and will be hoping to get Kody too. Hopefully we will have 2 more prototypes ready by then.
Azhar...

Have you been to the Apple Blossom event before or what do you know about it?
If it makes sense maybe we go over that weekend instead!?

D-Man
Jan 18, 2013, 12:08 PM
This will be my first time. I will get details from Craig and get back to you.

We are also working the huckfest schedule too.
Jan 18, 2013, 12:11 PM
Let me know the dates azhar. So I can schedule the days I want to take off.
Jan 18, 2013, 12:48 PM
Go Fly Yourself...!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Azhar View Post
This will be my first time. I will get details from Craig and get back to you.

We are also working the huckfest schedule too.
Thanks Azhar.... Once we get the details on Apple Blossom we'll put it up for discussion if the group wants to go over at that time or wait.
Craig will no doubt have thoughts on the subject as well.

D-Man
Jan 18, 2013, 01:16 PM
Flarpy
I think the family will be ready for a little trip to Wenatchee!! Lemme know the dates Azhar!
Jan 18, 2013, 03:56 PM
aka JetMan Joe
D-Man: Any chance of moving the Wanatchee date so I could attend? I like apple blossoms
Jan 18, 2013, 04:02 PM
Go Fly Yourself...!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by MCSGUY View Post
D-Man: Any chance of moving the Wanatchee date so I could attend?
Ohh sure Joe.. it's all about you isn't it???

Date's not in stone yet... waiting for Azhar's report on what's planned for Apple Blossom (May11th).
Then it'll be up to the group if we attend AB on the 11th or go on another date.

Stay tuned....
D-Man
Jan 18, 2013, 04:27 PM
aka JetMan Joe
Quote:
Originally Posted by DFloth View Post
Ohh sure Joe.. it's all about you isn't it???
D-Man
OK, just pile on, I can take
Jan 18, 2013, 04:31 PM
Gas Monkey Vic
Well guys I'm very happy with my new gasser
My first flight went great and included hovering on the deck I was kinda freaked out about landing at the Rams field. It's my first time here and my first time landing my first gasser. I know, a lot of first times I felt like I couldn't get it to slow down enough for me on landing so I just harrier landed on my first flight.

Thanks Cry for the deal on a bad ass plane.
Thanks Tim for helping me with my first gasser flight.
Jan 18, 2013, 04:31 PM
Go Fly Yourself...!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by MCSGUY View Post
OK, just pile on, I can take
No worries, Just being funny Joe....
I'll let the group vote you on or off the RedApple island coming up in May.
Jan 18, 2013, 04:34 PM
Go Fly Yourself...!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vitter View Post
Well guys I'm very happy with my new gasser
My first flight went great and included hovering on the deck I was kinda freaked out about landing at the Rams field. It's my first time here and my first time landing my first gasser. I know, a lot of first times I felt like I couldn't get it to slow down enough for me on landing so I just harrier landed on my first flight.

Thanks Cry for the deal on a bad ass plane.
Thanks Tim for helping me with my first gasser flight.
Awesome!! Congrats Vitter!
And... Welcome to the "Madiening a plane in the fog with Tim" club!

D-Man

Quick Reply