SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Apr 21, 2014, 12:14 PM
Joined Apr 2014
2 Posts
Discussion
Hobby King - Never again

Ordered a Slow Stick from them, plane looked good.... took 9 weeks to arrive from China. Needed a few spare parts and they said they don't do parts, need to buy another plane.... !!
Customer Service the worst I've ever encountered, so beware......
Kayakmike is offline Find More Posts by Kayakmike
to remove ads between posts
Old Jun 10, 2014, 05:11 AM
luschengerman
Joined May 2010
50 Posts
Hallo Mike,

in the last time i get more and more problems with HK. i ordered 6 Motors from European Warehouse and they never find the way to me. 80$ for the a.. I orderd ball bearings i wait and wait and three mounth left, but no BB arrived. And thats not all. In the last time i buy more stuff at goodlucky, DX. Can you tell me alternativs to HK????
luschengerman is offline Find More Posts by luschengerman
Old Jun 14, 2014, 09:30 PM
Joined Nov 2013
246 Posts
Hobbypartz.com is a similar shop. Cheaper prices on there products. I've ordered a few times quick and cheap and I've had good experiences with customer service. They also have specialized sites for trucks, helis and planes. Not everything is top notch but with a little research you can find some bargains
jhazz138 is offline Find More Posts by jhazz138