HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Jun 01, 2012, 02:59 PM
This Calls for a Sexy Party
Minneapolis
Joined Sep 2010
639 Posts
Help!
Hobbking Forward Expired

i placed an order on hobbyking 2 weeks ago ( placed 2 orders with them in the past to the same address )
check my tracking number today, my package status shown "Forward Expired" after some research Forward expired mean that my package is on its way back to China because my forwarding order was expired.
I haven't place any forwarding order with USPS ( i just received some mails from usps this morning too )

called Usps, they made me talk to two different people, both with the same result that i have placed a forwarding order and the order is expired ( BS )

they said that if i think they made a mistake, i have to contact the vendor that i buy it from and that vendor have to contact them to get the problem sort out.

i have been waiting on HK live chat for over 30 mins (Please wait while we connect you to our online rep... )

has anyone have this problem with usps ( or hobbyking ) before ?

update: I got my package, my mailman made another trip to deliver this package, i guess usps system got messed up.
StewieRC is offline Find More Posts by StewieRC
Last edited by StewieRC; Jun 01, 2012 at 05:28 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Old Jun 01, 2012, 03:09 PM
Redacted per NSA "suggestion"
United States, VA, Virginia Beach
Joined Feb 2012
5,419 Posts
How long have you been at your current address? Have you had any room mates move out?
dedStik is offline Find More Posts by dedStik
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: More Confessions of a Smoker
Old Jun 01, 2012, 03:11 PM
Dude, I do fly all day long!
San Jose, California
Joined Dec 2007
5,830 Posts
There's so many stupid holes in usps's "forwarding order" system. Perhaps usps screwed-up addresses, or mismatched last name or attached you to someone else that moved in or moved out.

when I moved from my house in stockton to San Jose, I did a forward and did it as "individual" for both my wife and I.

Unfortunately, my tenants that moved in had the same last name as my wife, and the stupid forwarding kicked in . All my tenants mail was forwarded to my new address.

Repeated calls, visits to usps to no avail. I even went to their main office, nothing. I ended up waiting the full term till it expired. I had to drive up every week to just send their mail back to them. I got tired of driving and started stuffing all their mail and sending back to them by usps with a fictitious last name in order to get it to them.
rcalldaylong is offline Find More Posts by rcalldaylong
Old Jun 01, 2012, 03:17 PM
Minneapolis
Joined Sep 2010
639 Posts
i have been live here for over 4 years, no one has move in or out.
Old Jun 01, 2012, 04:20 PM
Minneapolis
Joined Sep 2010
639 Posts
finally able to speak to HK customer service, Ivy from hobbyking told me that there is a 39 days policy that stop them from doing anything with the order. I guess i will have to wait it out.
Hopefully it will get back to my hand before June 12.

update: I got my package, my mailman made another trip to deliver this package, i guess usps system got messed up.
Last edited by StewieRC; Jun 01, 2012 at 05:27 PM.
Old Jun 02, 2012, 08:10 AM
RIP Ric
Marietta, GA
Joined Jun 1999
43,312 Posts
Government efficiency..
Andy W is offline Find More Posts by Andy W