SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Feb 29, 2012, 08:32 PM
Joined Feb 2012
11 Posts
Discussion
Charlie Richardson TURBO plans ?

Hi -- I'm new to rcgroups, and I'm hoping someone might be able to help me get my Turbo back in the air....I need to rebuild the wings. I have cores and the plan, but need the instruction book.

I'm hoping someone may have the book and will either email or snailmail me a copy. I'm really looking forward to getting this one back on the slope and will really appreciate the help!! Thanks so much!
tomfrommv is offline Find More Posts by tomfrommv
to remove ads between posts
Old Feb 29, 2012, 11:56 PM
The Legend continues
Carlsbad, Calif
Joined May 2009
507 Posts
Hey Tom,

Send me a PM with your address and we'll see if we can't get your Turbo back in business
CR_Aircraft is offline Find More Posts by CR_Aircraft