HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Sep 11, 2013, 09:48 PM
Joined Sep 2013
3 Posts
Data
Remote control lawnmower

I am new to this site. And could not find any other thread for this topic.
I am using dx5e With a ae600 receiver and a dimension 2x25 motor driver for interface. Having trouble binding and setting failsafe. I have ALE to S1 input and elv to S2 input. When I bind it to this and run motor forward.On fail safe the motor keeps running in last command. When i turn off transmitter . Does fail safe only work on thrust.?
Setup position now is as follows:
Elv up-forward
Elv down- reverse
Ale-left turns left
Ale-right turns right
But I am not using thrust.
Is that my problem?
If we have anyone who has worked with dimension engineering saber tooth driver pcb would like some help please.
Gene Kelsey is offline Find More Posts by Gene Kelsey
to remove ads between posts
Old Sep 13, 2013, 02:15 PM
All under control, Grommit!
United Kingdom, Aberdeen
Joined Sep 2000
12,308 Posts
You might be better off posting to the Radios forum

http://www.rcgroups.com/radios-135/

This forum is for new forum proposals.
leccyflyer is offline Find More Posts by leccyflyer