HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Nov 03, 2003, 08:04 PM
Fly
Veracitarian Muser
Tempe, Arizona USA
Joined Dec 2001
582 Posts
Great Sunday morning at the Bowl!

It was supposed to be too windy, but it was a great day at the Chandler Bowl. Rather than post more great videos or airplane picts, I thought I would take a few pictures of the comrades who were there. This isn't everyone (not even close), but it is a good sampling. Below is Kenny (RipNBurn), Dan (Drivie), Dan (Skypyro), Jim (AzAstro), Joe (Turbojoe), Pete (who hogs my channel!), Jonathon (record holder slow builder), our very own hobby store in residence (Thanks!), and others whose names I appologize for omiting.

-- Alan
Fly is offline Find More Posts by Fly
to remove ads between posts
Old Nov 03, 2003, 10:12 PM
DLG Fan
Tempe, AZ
Joined Nov 2002
1,965 Posts
Cool pics and a nice idea, Fly...

I think Pete has a handle but I don't know what it is. I'll have to ask him. Big news of the day was Pete's reporting of a new addition to his family - due next summer! His first!

Craig (seated, top picture, with hat) is newly joined: he's MajorCarnage.

I think that's Debbie Stokes, seated in top picture. Her husband, Tom Stokes, is TStokes on the zone.

That's Dan Kush, seated lower right. He needs to sign up but can't come up with a handle.

Trevor is MiniBOPRules. I bought one of Justin's Pocket Combat Wings on Sunday from him. (Still owe him $2)...
AZ_Astro is offline Find More Posts by AZ_Astro
Old Nov 03, 2003, 11:08 PM
Chandler Williams, Arizona, United States
Joined Nov 2002
1,239 Posts
Those are some really good pictures Alan. Nice idea!
How were you able to get all those high quality pictures to fit the size limit? They all look great

Jim, *****Craig (seated, top picture, with hat) is newly joined: he's MajorCarnage*******

That's a great handle. He's the guy that that dorked the Crazy max, yes????

Quote:
That's Dan Kush, seated lower right. He needs to sign up but can't come up with a handle.
How about Treelander.. I think he hits that same tree every weekend.. lol..

It really was a good day. Great bunch of people.

Kenny...
Rip-N-Burn is offline Find More Posts by Rip-N-Burn
Last edited by Rip-N-Burn; Nov 03, 2003 at 11:10 PM.
Old Nov 03, 2003, 11:26 PM
DLG Fan
Tempe, AZ
Joined Nov 2002
1,965 Posts
Right - I didn't see it but I think he said he stalled his Crazy Max right at landing... He and Dan/Drivie collided during the SS combat two weeks back... Showed me the repaired but scarred wing on Sunday!
AZ_Astro is offline Find More Posts by AZ_Astro
Old Jan 14, 2004, 11:11 PM
mesa,az
Joined Jan 2004
3 Posts
hey every one. happy landings and hope to see you at the bowl on sun morning!
hoverkid04 is offline Find More Posts by hoverkid04