HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Jan 24, 2011, 03:50 AM
Joined Jan 2011
1 Posts
Discussion
My BAD experiences with www.lipoly.de

Hi all,

A small example of bad will and customer service!
On 11/28/10 @ 9 PM i place an order for a 400€ Tx\Rx, within the hour i'm receiving a confirmation from the shop owner.
I send a few additional questions which are answered the same evening in English, now that's customer service i thought by myself.

The items are payed, the days after i receive order updates in German, a few others small items are not in stock and will be shipped separately.
Weeks pass, the Tx\Rx is received and from here on the customer service is just non-existent.

Mails are not answered anymore and this is getting on my nerves not knowing why my shipped order is incomplete, also DPD tracker update takes an eternity.
In total there 10 unanswered mails which i send since December and they don't see the necessity answering any of those.

After checking out my Rx\Tx combo it becomes clear the Rx is broken, no power led when plugging in the battery.
So i started by sending Lipoly a mail asking on how to proceed for RMA, no answer, send a second mail: no answer.
In total i send 5 mails for this issue, not one has been answered by them !!!
My last resort was Multiplex Germany for support, they replaced my Rx and this issue is solved now.

Quite funny don't you think?You order for big money and they can't answer fast enough but once you really need there support they f***king don't care anymore!

This is unacceptable and a very unprofessional way of treating your customers!
One good advice : Inform about shop reputation before ordering somewhere.

Cheers,

JC
B0tjunk13 is offline Find More Posts by B0tjunk13
to remove ads between posts
Old Jan 24, 2011, 12:26 PM
characters welcome!
United States, CA, Bear Valley Springs
Joined Feb 2000
25,919 Posts
JC:

You have a PM concerning the text in your post.

mw
Mark Wood is online now Find More Posts by Mark Wood
Old Jan 24, 2011, 12:36 PM
Rogersville, Mo
Joined Jun 2008
3,291 Posts
Whoa!..
FlyBillyFly is offline Find More Posts by FlyBillyFly
Old Jan 24, 2011, 01:16 PM
Too much power = Just enough
East Liverpool, Ohio The armpit of America
Joined Apr 2007
517 Posts
They must have ties with nitroplanes,sounds like their CS!
misplacedtexan is offline Find More Posts by misplacedtexan
Old May 09, 2011, 06:38 AM
Joined May 2011
1 Posts
BAD experience with lipoly.de

I had a very bad experience also with lipoly.de also!

First time that I ordered everything was ok.
The second time one item was not included in the shipment
with the notice that will be shipped later.
After waiting more than one month without received the
item, I sent several emails without any response. I call
them and asked for senting my money back for this item, but
still waiting.

So be careful if you buy from lipoly.de!!!
tmav123 is offline Find More Posts by tmav123
Old Feb 17, 2012, 11:47 AM
Joined Mar 2011
1 Posts
I'm having a very bad experience with lipoly.de right now. Daniel, the owner, hardly ever responds to e-mails and it took me 3 weeks to be partly refunded. And right now I haven't heard from him in 9 days. No apology or anything, not even a message. Only a Paypal confirmation of a refund 10 euro less than what was agreed on.

Twice, when I made a thread some action occured pretty quickly. First I threatened to make a complaint with Paypal and then I threatened to go to the police. It is clear to me now that Daniel does read my e-mails but just chooses to ignore them if he thinks he can afford it. That sort of thing makes me cringe in the context of e-commerce.

I warn you: don't do business with this guy!
kwarks is offline Find More Posts by kwarks