HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Dec 16, 2006, 09:27 AM
Joined Dec 2006
3 Posts
Question
CP2 broken rotor head replacement

I took my new CP2 for its maiden flight about 30min ago,lets just say it did not go acording to plan. I got a 30 second hover,but then a gust of wind took it and I lost control and panicked and dropped the throttle and bang, down she came.

I broke my tail rotor and it seems the rotor head set clip (little bnubble clip on the head)
I have just bought another one however have no idea how to take it apart and set it back.
1. how does one take out the little plastic bubbles without breaking the new head?
2. is there a manual for tis as my instructions are not very clear.

any help would be greatly apreciated as I want to get back up there again.
skazzonline is offline Find More Posts by skazzonline
to remove ads between posts
Old Dec 16, 2006, 09:31 AM
www.rctodayshow.com
Austin, TX
Joined Sep 2005
11,509 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by skazzonline
1. how does one take out the little plastic bubbles without breaking the new head?
Don't you hate those unexpected arrivals?

No real manual is available, unfortunately.

I'm afraid I'm confused about which part, exactly, you are trying to replace. Little plastic bubbles?

-Chris
JustPlaneChris is online now Find More Posts by JustPlaneChris
Old Dec 16, 2006, 09:36 AM
Joined Dec 2006
3 Posts
tell em about it, looked so good then bang,and my G/F was watching as well she was so excited then could not stop laughing

when you look at the head it has 4 little plastic bubbles which connect or clip into the servo servo rods. they look little littel balls attached to the main head, that then clip into the rods...
the only bit i broke was one of these balls (clips)
Old Dec 16, 2006, 09:51 AM
Joined Nov 2006
689 Posts
use your fingernail to pop the connecting rod off the "bubble" It is designed to come apart with a little pressure.
ndb8fxe is offline Find More Posts by ndb8fxe
Old Dec 16, 2006, 09:52 AM
Joined Dec 2006
3 Posts
thanks , appreciated