Old Dec 14, 2015, 07:17 PM
Find More Posts by rcbobcat55
sailplane nut
Herminie, PA 15637
Joined Apr 2007
345 Posts
Help!
Fuselage for Graupner UHU Motorglider

Hello from rcbobcat55 I am looking for a fuselage for a Graupner UHU motor glider. NIB preferred but a used one in good shape will do. I recently dug an old kit out of my storage locker which was partially built but the fuselage is trash. I could piece it back together and glass it but think it would be easier to start with one in good shape.I also recently purchased a used kit but the fuselage is bad in it too.I will consider a used model with a fair fuselage or a kit for backup parts. Any help would be appreciated.Thanks much-Bob M..
rcbobcat55 is offline Find More Posts by rcbobcat55
to remove ads between posts
Old Dec 15, 2015, 09:50 AM
Find More Posts by BillM
Wilkes-Barre/Scranton, Pennsylvania, United States
Joined Nov 2000
6,330 Posts
Don't limit yourself to mentioning only the UHU as a source for this item. It was used on many designs from Graupner as well as others.
I've built several sailplanes that used that fuselage over the years.
The UHU was my favorite. I have had several over the years both short wing and extended wing versions as well as an ARTF version.
I am refering to the original design from the 80's not the current version which I believe is a foamie

BM
BillM is offline Find More Posts by BillM