SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Yesterday, 01:27 PM
United Kingdom, England, Devon
Joined Jul 2012
75 Posts
Video
FPV Spanky Danescombe Valley Paper Mill

Hi All,

I managed to get two full flights done at this beautiful location (the full flight shown was my second flight), the air was very calm inside the ruins but unpredictable near the windows and walls. I had so much fun flying through the windows but some had to be left alone due to plants and ivy.

Normally I stand while flying FPV, Sitting down makes me rock all over the place as you can see in the video, during calm moments in the flying I have to reset my body position. No props were harmed in the making of this video

The extra shots and time-lapse are taken using a Mobius (normal lens) and a GoPro Hero 3 Blk Edt.

Best viewed full screen 1080p
FPV Spanky Danescombe Valley Paper Mill (4 min 54 sec)
JAB1a is offline Find More Posts by JAB1a
to remove ads between posts
Old Today, 01:38 PM
United Kingdom, England, Devon
Joined Jul 2012
75 Posts
Here are some Photo's taken on the day by my spotter. Most are taken during a LOS flight with the larger Zippy Compact 1500mAh 35C fitted while I tested one of the motors which had a magnet displaced when we arrived so I did a quick field repair, I normaly fly FPV using smaller Turnigy Nano-Tech 1300mAh or 1400mAh.

All seemed stable...

Land and quickly check the motor is running free and not warm...

Take off and do some roll tests to make sure the motors pulling its weight...

Checking if Yaw is good both ways by flying in the doorway...

a bit of 'nose in' flying to get a beauty shot...

Here is a link to some of CamSumps other photo's...
https://plus.google.com/u/0/+DanMass...tography/posts
JAB1a is offline Find More Posts by JAB1a