SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Sep 12, 2014, 03:27 AM
Canada, BC, Vancouver
Joined Sep 2014
5 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heli Pad View Post
That's weird. It shouldn't be that difficult. I'm wondering if something else is wrong.

I believe that you've tried everything. But it is hard for us to debug from a distance. I have just a couple more ideas, and then I'm don't know.

Could you tell us where you got the Tx? More details is better. Include part/SKU number if you have it. Just want to make sure that you didn't get a V222 Tx by mistake, because they look exactly the same.

Could you shoot us a video of the process (take off the canopy) so that we could see the lights?

BTW, you are in the V222 thread. You are asking about V959 and X1. So, yeah, you are in the wrong thread.

Thanks for offering to help. I bought from this website here: http://www.ebay.com/itm/201134093579...%3AMEBIDX%3AIT and this listing.

Part/SKU is unavailable I can't seem to find it on the device. Yup I can shoot a video and post it. Will do that. Not sure if I can tell if its a V222 or not? Thanks again.
jagzzjagzz is offline Find More Posts by jagzzjagzz
to remove ads between posts
Old Yesterday, 06:23 PM
Canada, BC, Vancouver
Joined Sep 2014
5 Posts
Haven't been able to create a video yet but I will try shortly. Which thread should I be posting all of this in ? I think my other posts may have been deleted because of the cross post.. but is there any way to confirm whether my v959 controller is actually a v222 or not?
jagzzjagzz is offline Find More Posts by jagzzjagzz
Old Today, 03:32 AM
Against Helicopter Cruelty
Joined Aug 2011
6,485 Posts
Since your ultimate objective here is to control a X1, I would say the X1 thread is your best place to post. The people there are pretty helpful, too.

If you have any other RC models, please list them and see if we could use any other models to test your Tx with. Otherwise, do you feel comfortable in opening up the Tx and take a few pictures of the board inside?
Heli Pad is online now Find More Posts by Heli Pad