SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Oct 01, 2012, 08:13 PM
Customer Support
United States, CA, Irwindale
Joined Nov 2010
252 Posts
Good evening.

majj, as I can see, the request to have a replacement servo was submitted on September 21, 2012. However, due to the request to return it for a repair, it had delayed the request time a just little bit, but rest assured that we are following up with your case and having it ship out to you as soon as possible. Once ship, a tracking number will be issue to you via email.

Babadush, bluemeane, urrl, and twiztidbowler. I would like to thank you for your support, but we do understand where majj is coming from as well as his frustration regarding the issue. There will be a time where everyone will have their concerns and questions as it had happened to me many times before with the aircraft and I am pretty sure more questions will arise at a later time. Again, thank you.

Sincerely,
Nancy P.
Nancy BH CSR is offline Find More Posts by Nancy BH CSR
to remove ads between posts
Old Nov 26, 2012, 01:27 AM
Joined May 2012
65 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by twiztidbowler View Post
Take the servo out and put in a new one, there only like $2 , Just because its your 1st time and over a little part, get over it
do not listen to this MARK.here in america if you buy something you should get what you pay for.you would feel and do the same had it been you
flyrcusa is offline Find More Posts by flyrcusa
Old Dec 28, 2012, 12:07 AM
Joined May 2012
65 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sebastian_BHcsr View Post
Hi majj! Granted that the initial diagnosis reflected a bad servo, if the servo turns out not be the root of the issue for some odd reason, we will certainly make the effort to find effective solutions so you can be up and flying with minimal downtime. Replacement parts orders typically take 4-7 business days for processing before departing from our warehouse for transit.

In terms of any replacement part(s) being sent out and covered under warranty, the cost of the parts and transportation are free of charge. In terms of having to "pay more" for useful R/C tools and resources, those investments are solely up to you as I feel those tools will certainly provide an abundance of utility by making building, troubleshooting, and maintenance much smoother and rewarding. -Seba
if the servo is bad for some odd reason.we all know now what the quality is about.its junk.its a 3 servo for PETES SAKE.in the mig video when pete servo is moving out of control that is wrong
flyrcusa is offline Find More Posts by flyrcusa