Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales

Jeti DC/DS-16 Firmware Version 4.0 Now Available

Owners of Jeti's flagship DC and DS 16 radio will be excited to hear that the V4.0 firmware version is available bringing new features and 8 more channels with it...

Splash

24 Channels and More on your Jeti Radio

Owners of Jeti's flagship DC and DS 16 radio will be excited to hear that the V4.0 firmware version is available bringing new features and 8 more channels with it. These 8 channels are digitally proportional channels and will allow you to install multiple receivers central boxes without additional programming. The only thing missing from the extra 8 channels is the balance function. This is great news for giant scale modelers with lots of servos and functions on their aircraft.

Another added feature is the multirotor model mode that tailors the programming to AP platforms or even to racers. They also added Pilot Voice Caller that allows to setup voice prompts for a series of maneuvers. It would allow you to practise and IMAC routine without the need for a caller to readout the list. The radio can now do that for you. There are lots of other new additions and features added in this firmware. You can read all about version 4.0 and get the update at Esprit Model's website here.

Old Dec 23, 2015, 07:24 PM
Find More Posts by CryHavoc
UAS Pilot - FAA# *******HRK
United States, TX, Copperas Cove
Joined Apr 2000
2,135 Posts
The next time I feel like being short changed and treated with complete disrespect as a customer, I'll order from Esprit.
CryHavoc is offline Find More Posts by CryHavoc
Old Dec 27, 2015, 05:28 PM
Find More Posts by nadt770
AMA L68621; WA2LLX
United States, NY, Lake Katrine
Joined Apr 2001
837 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by CryHavoc View Post
The next time I feel like being short changed and treated with complete disrespect as a customer, I'll order from Esprit.
I have been hearing this more and more lately. I wonder what's up? Quite a few comments like this has caused me to change my mind about getting a Jeti from them.
nadt770 is offline Find More Posts by nadt770
Old Jan 16, 2016, 10:29 AM
Find More Posts by PropsnWings
Scale Aerobatic Pilot
United States, IA
Joined Jun 2011
3,786 Posts
Sorry to hear you feel that way. You can order from JETI USA as well.
PropsnWings is offline Find More Posts by PropsnWings
Old Jan 28, 2016, 04:15 AM
Find More Posts by durandarte
Joined Jun 2011
21 Posts
Ummm, that's basically the same company.
Jeti USA is Esprit Model. They are the ones who made a real effort to bring this platform to the US.
My experience with Esprit Model has always been very pleasant. But if you like to deal with another vendor, check the Dealers-page on the website of Jeti USA (Circle City Helis for example, has also been active since the beginning).
durandarte is offline Find More Posts by durandarte
Old Jul 09, 2016, 12:21 PM
Find More Posts by etherbatxx
Joined Dec 2015
28 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by CryHavoc View Post
I don't understand what you are saying. I watched the video and it seemed like it was well done. What is the issue?
etherbatxx is offline Find More Posts by etherbatxx