HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Today, 06:57 AM
Learning to crash
United States, IN, Indianapolis
Joined May 2014
441 Posts
Question
5V +/- Accuracy to power a Mobius

So I got a Mobius last week (won it in a contest on a racing forum) and want to hook it into my Vector for FPV use. Sadly its not the V3 with the over voltage protection in it. I'm trying to avoid using a bec for weight reasons, and am curious how accurate is the 5 volt output of the "B" tap in the Vectors harness? Page 18 connection graph of the manual describes the connection. I ordered and got in the correct cable from RMRC to use and will crimp some male servo connections on it to plug into the camera connection of the harness. Anyone using a Mobius and a Vector in this fashion? Any issues I need to know about?

Thanks
Tom T is online now Find More Posts by Tom T
to remove ads between posts