nice work tito
hazegry is offline Find More Posts by hazegry
to remove ads between posts
Old Feb 03, 2013, 07:38 PM
Crackin' Claws
United States, FL, Oviedo
Joined Oct 2012
1,011 Posts
Hey guys, I jumped in and asked a question about whether or not it was possible to post photos taken with an iPhone. I'd like to show my Boothbay hull.
Any feedback?

STONECRAB is online now Find More Posts by STONECRAB
Old Feb 03, 2013, 08:03 PM
boat butcher
Whittier CA.
Joined Oct 2009
1,092 Posts
Tito,

Very nice .

Mark
the goon is online now Find More Posts by the goon
Old Feb 03, 2013, 09:58 PM
---o-O-o---
United States, NJ, Livingston
Joined Mar 2012
1,591 Posts
Barry7,

As long as you are are working thru a browser it shouldn't be a problem. Click on the "Post Reply" button at the bottom of the thread, then on the next screen scroll down and click on "Manage Attachments". A new window will pop up and let you upload the pix. The pix you upload will appear in your post.

Pete

EDIT: Make sure you click save on the popup window after the pix are uploaded.
blutoh is online now Find More Posts by blutoh
Last edited by blutoh; Feb 05, 2013 at 09:25 PM.
Old Feb 03, 2013, 10:06 PM
Crackin' Claws
United States, FL, Oviedo
Joined Oct 2012
1,011 Posts
Thanks, Pete. I'll give it a try.
STONECRAB is online now Find More Posts by STONECRAB
Old Feb 05, 2013, 09:10 PM
United States, NC, Charlotte
Joined Feb 2011
498 Posts
posting pics of ...

Hello all, hope everyone has had a productive wkend!!! To respond to frankg's request to send pic's of my "projects"to come out of the cloest ( although I'm not sure my static junk might be too O.T in this forum) and also to avoid the W.o.K.(Wrath of Kmot)..I know how to reply or post to a thread ,BUT how do I add/Include pic's?? I don't have a Digi cam which I KNOW is better as I've used them before for work.All I have is an old cellphone which happens to be programmed to take shots, then I send to my E-mail so I can see them and then FWRD in E-mail to receiver.would like to share, I just don't know HOW..........If I may quote another modelers end of mesg.... In the dry dock/yard -scratch cardboard P.T.and similar era Quonset hut building- Depron S.S Minnow scratch from P.Trittes (of RCG) plans.- scratch Dollar store foam Glider to become a now defunked HOOTER'S AIR jet.- Scratch self drawn tank (for Nephew).- Still On the "drawing board" my fathers Gerring class Destroyer,He seems to disput Navsource on the FRAM1 so still in limbo...Thx for all 's imput....TIM..THX FRANKG!!!!!!!!!
haxawsnavy is offline Find More Posts by haxawsnavy
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: wild cat almost tamed
Old Feb 05, 2013, 09:24 PM
---o-O-o---
United States, NJ, Livingston
Joined Mar 2012
1,591 Posts
haxawsnavy,

You will need a browser in order to post pix, you won't be able to email them into the forum. If your cell phone is one of the newer smart phones (Android, iPhone, etc) it will have a browser. If not, you will need access to a computer with a browser. Download the pix form your email to the computer, then follow the instructions in post # 49 above.

Pete
blutoh is online now Find More Posts by blutoh