HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Yesterday, 03:50 AM
Joined Mar 2014
138 Posts
Discussion
FPV combo not working as expected

Hopefully somebody would be able to help!

I bough the combo from RMRC after seeing how well it worked on their sample video. Plugged it all and tested it in a field with direct line of sight but after just moving no more than 100 feet away, the image in the screen is almost unusable as I have more static than image.

Tried different antenna positions with the exact same behavior so kinda lost on how to work it out. It's powered by separate 1s lipo so not expecting noise from there and even wrapped with cooper foil both the transmitter and power regulator to avoid further noise reaching either quad or Vtx antenna.

Please check my setup just, possibly doing something wrong??

Swissete is offline Find More Posts by Swissete
to remove ads between posts
Old Today, 08:26 AM
Engineer for Christ
Amherst, VA
Joined Jun 2006
10,398 Posts
Can I see a photo of your ground station? That is likely where the problem resides.

-Alex
IBCrazy is offline Find More Posts by IBCrazy
RCG Plus Member