HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Mar 20, 2014, 07:11 AM
Often wrong ("wife")
Deep in the South
Joined Sep 2003
3,110 Posts
Discussion
Which assistant software for Naza M V1

As the title says, what software should I download for a Naza V1? DJI only has the lite and V2 software online now.

Thanks much in advance
John
johnbyrne is online now Find More Posts by johnbyrne
to remove ads between posts
Old Mar 22, 2014, 02:18 PM
Auburn, CA
Joined Feb 2009
171 Posts
After a year of the parts sitting on my workbench, I finally got around to assembling my F450 with the Naza M V1. I used all the current versions of the Firmware and Software off DJI's download page, and everything works like a charm. I'm no computer expert, and I had no issues. I read all the V2 downloads are compatable with V1.
Bilymac is offline Find More Posts by Bilymac
Old Mar 22, 2014, 04:40 PM
Often wrong ("wife")
Deep in the South
Joined Sep 2003
3,110 Posts
Thank you. I got my V1 today and was able to get it all setup so now I'm waiting for the postman to drop off the F450 with E300 set. Still says "out for delivery" on tracking but I'm beginning to wonder lol.

And as you I found I could use the most recent V2 version of the software and let it upload the most recent firmware.

Thanks much again
John
Old Mar 23, 2014, 02:53 PM
Auburn, CA
Joined Feb 2009
171 Posts
John,
I'm currently flying the F450 and am having a great time with it. Been thinking about upgrades or a F550. I'd be interested to hear how the E300 systems works for you.
Bill
Old Mar 23, 2014, 05:09 PM
Often wrong ("wife")
Deep in the South
Joined Sep 2003
3,110 Posts
Hi Bill

Not sure what I can say given this is my first quad so nothing to compare but I will say that I used Dave's setup video in the F450/550 thread setting gains like he said and after getting it calibrated I flew for the first time today. Att mode and she lifted straight up to eye level and just sat there. Pretty amazing. It is very quite but again I don't know how the older systems sounded or felt. All I can say is I have her ready to go to the park in about half an hour to see how gps hold works. Wish I could tell you more but all I can say is that at this point I'm thrilled.
Old Mar 25, 2014, 08:24 PM
Auburn, CA
Joined Feb 2009
171 Posts
No problem. Glad it is flying well for you!