HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Apr 29, 2013, 04:47 PM
Joined Jan 2013
216 Posts
Discussion
Attention Internet Hobby Stores!

Just went on a new site (well, new to me) and I saw some really nice stuff (airplanes). I thought they were nice enough that I wanted to buy one of them. Went to my first choice, out of stock, went to my second choice, out of stock, went to my third choice, you guessed it, out of stock. Please, Internet Hobby Stores, if you are out of stock, explain why (sold out, discontinued, strike in China ect.) and if it will be restocked then tell us, along with the possible date you might have them back in stock. How hard is that. This disappointed me to the point that I went to another site and made a similar purchase. I will not name the site because I don't know any more about them and they may indeed be a great source to buy from. They just won't have me as a customer. I gotta believe I'm not the only customer that is frustrated by this. I mean, really, how hard is it to give us this information.
daughtry50 is offline Find More Posts by daughtry50
to remove ads between posts
Old May 07, 2013, 10:33 PM
They call me Dan
United States, MD, Lutherville-Timonium
Joined Jan 2013
324 Posts
I agree.
sc4dr is offline Find More Posts by sc4dr
Old May 12, 2013, 11:16 PM
Keep Calm & Ramp It Up
Australia, TAS, Hobart
Joined May 2010
44 Posts
Yes, If it's out of stock put it in an out of stock category and stop pretending that you have a huge selection!!!
Razzel-Dazzel is offline Find More Posts by Razzel-Dazzel
Old Jun 24, 2013, 06:53 AM
Joined Jun 2013
11 Posts
yes its really hard those who love internet Hobby stores..hope soon they will do it as our wish..
Meir David is offline Find More Posts by Meir David
Old Jul 17, 2013, 08:04 AM
United States, HI, Honolulu
Joined Jul 2013
81 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Razzel-Dazzel View Post
Yes, If it's out of stock put it in an out of stock category and stop pretending that you have a huge selection!!!
I know, right? What posers.
flightly is offline Find More Posts by flightly
Old Jul 31, 2013, 12:46 AM
Joined May 2013
12 Posts
Maybe this is a liar website
kraldmark is offline Find More Posts by kraldmark
Old Aug 02, 2013, 08:40 PM
Suspended Account
China, Guangdong, Shenzhen
Joined Jul 2008
23 Posts
You could order from China best Internet Stores on Aliexpress,it work as ebay,support many payment ways,http://www.aliexpress.com/store/700292 ,
What's more,some of the goods from factory directly,
LOL
springrc is offline Find More Posts by springrc
Reply With Quote  (Disabled)