SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Reply
Thread Tools
Old Sep 19, 2012, 09:26 PM
Registered User
Joined Nov 2009
28 Posts
Discussion
Bell 206 Jetranger

Bell 206 Jetranger

Bell 206 KDSClub (2 min 1 sec)
Facu is offline Find More Posts by Facu
Reply With Quote
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Old Sep 20, 2012, 06:25 AM
Love my scale Whirlybirds
Keyrigger's Avatar
Mississauga, Ont., Can.
Joined Sep 2009
2,448 Posts
Models look good. If I could suggest that the owners change the bushings in the heads to softer ones so that the tail doesn't bounce up and down. It will also smooth out the flying of both of them. Keep it up.

Don
Keyrigger is offline Find More Posts by Keyrigger
Reply With Quote
Old Sep 20, 2012, 09:03 PM
Registered User
Bad Creation's Avatar
United States, FL, Orlando
Joined Dec 2009
1,063 Posts
WOW those look Really nice now if they going flybarless would look good!!!
Bad Creation is offline Find More Posts by Bad Creation
Reply With Quote
Old Sep 23, 2012, 10:48 AM
kin
Registered User
Joined Sep 2007
3,213 Posts
they can fit my head !10mm shaft
kin is offline Find More Posts by kin
RCG Plus Member
Reply With Quote
Old Oct 08, 2012, 11:42 PM
Registered User
Joined Nov 2009
28 Posts
Bell 206 Jetranger

Nice! But it s a little big for a 450
Facu is offline Find More Posts by Facu
Reply With Quote
Old Oct 09, 2012, 05:42 PM
Love my scale Whirlybirds
Keyrigger's Avatar
Mississauga, Ont., Can.
Joined Sep 2009
2,448 Posts
If those are 450 sized Jet Rangers, you can also try loosening the blade grips just a bit. Most 450 bushings are soft enough for any speed low enough to fly the heli. Even if you take off the top button, the head may look a bit closer than they do now. Keep up the flying, they both look really nice.

Don
Keyrigger is offline Find More Posts by Keyrigger
Reply With Quote
Old Oct 18, 2012, 06:15 PM
Mountain Man
Joined Oct 2012
3 Posts
Watch out guys! FACU has been banned on Helifreak for setting up a shill account pretending to be a customer building one of his fuselages. Other folks have reported not receiving their fuselages, FACU always blames it on the post for none delivery.

http://www.helifreak.com/showthread.php?t=432216&page=3
samhd is offline Find More Posts by samhd
Last edited by samhd; Oct 18, 2012 at 06:23 PM.
Reply With Quote
Old Oct 18, 2012, 06:41 PM
My hobby is why Im broke
darthdrk's Avatar
USA, TN, Millington
Joined Dec 2002
6,861 Posts
I dont know if it is against the rules to post a build of your own stuff but I guess the infraction is setting up a different account make like you are not the same person. Personally I dont see the purpose in doing this .
darthdrk is offline Find More Posts by darthdrk
Reply With Quote
Old Oct 18, 2012, 07:22 PM
Registered User
Joined Nov 2009
28 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by samhd View Post
Watch out guys! FACU has been banned on Helifreak for setting up a shill account pretending to be a customer building one of his fuselages. Other folks have reported not receiving their fuselages, FACU always blames it on the post for none delivery.

http://www.helifreak.com/showthread.php?t=432216&page=3
Thanks for talk about helifreak issue.
First: Helifreak support ( will james) made a big mistake, Heliscale (my son) have a similar but different email account, my is fpaeromatrix and him is rcaeromatrix. . My soon just want to post some pics of the fuselage construction.
Second: I sold some fuselage to some guys who never received because the post service, Its true, but in some cases I sent a second one, and in other case I refund.
The bad economy post service is the reason why I m stop selling international until find a better way to send it out.
Facu is offline Find More Posts by Facu
Last edited by Facu; Oct 18, 2012 at 08:08 PM.
Reply With Quote
Old Oct 18, 2012, 07:24 PM
Registered User
Joined Nov 2009
28 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by darthdrk View Post
I dont know if it is against the rules to post a build of your own stuff but I guess the infraction is setting up a different account make like you are not the same person. Personally I dont see the purpose in doing this .
There was not any infraction, different account, different email address, different person, same work.
Best.
Facu is offline Find More Posts by Facu
Last edited by Facu; Oct 18, 2012 at 10:23 PM.
Reply With Quote
Old Oct 19, 2012, 07:03 PM
Mountain Man
Joined Oct 2012
3 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Facu View Post
Thanks for talk about helifreak issue.
First: Helifreak support ( will james) made a big mistake, Heliscale (my son) have a similar but different email account, my is fpaeromatrix and him is rcaeromatrix. . My soon just want to post some pics of the fuselage construction.
Second: I sold some fuselage to some guys who never received because the post service, Its true, but in some cases I sent a second one, and in other case I refund.
The bad economy post service is the reason why I m stop selling international until find a better way to send it out.
Sorry I don't buy it. If what you are saying is really true then the honest and open way would have been for your son to introduce himself as such.

Again guys, please watch out who you do business with on forums, make sure they have a website and are legitimate.
samhd is offline Find More Posts by samhd
Reply With Quote
Old Oct 23, 2012, 09:20 AM
Registered User
Joined Jul 2008
401 Posts
Hey guys, I have bought a 450 Jetranger fuse from Facu a while back. The fuselage was amazing - best 450 scale fuselage I have seen by far. Yes it took a LONG time to receive it, but having been to Argentina and tried to send something home I do beleive it is the post office and not Facu making it up.

I would be happy to buy another one, just dont expect it in a hurry unless you fedex it
Jelico is offline Find More Posts by Jelico
Reply With Quote
Old Nov 21, 2012, 08:20 PM
Registered User
Joined Nov 2009
28 Posts
Bell jetranger

Here is an other vid
Best!

Bell 206 . hk450gt Prueba en taller. (2 min 32 sec)
Facu is offline Find More Posts by Facu
Reply With Quote
Old Feb 03, 2013, 01:37 AM
Registered User
Joined Jan 2013
1 Posts
Hi, are you still selling this fuse?
OneOfMany is offline Find More Posts by OneOfMany
Last edited by OneOfMany; Feb 03, 2013 at 01:42 AM. Reason: Mistake
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
For Sale Bell 206 Jetranger 450 size Facu Aircraft - Electric - Helis (FS/W) 9 Feb 07, 2014 10:00 PM
Discussion Bell 206 B3 HB-ZEB Facu Scale Helicopters 2 Jul 29, 2012 09:58 PM
Discussion New Nine Eagles Bell 206 FP ( Jetranger ) helicopter jesterfester78 Electric Heli Talk 0 Mar 29, 2012 01:37 AM
For Sale TREX450 Bell 206 JETRANGER - SOLD copterklutz Aircraft - Electric - Helis (FS/W) 2 Oct 29, 2008 12:00 PM
Discussion CX Bell 206 (Jetranger) madmike43613 Coaxial Helicopters 5 Apr 08, 2007 09:09 PM