HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Today, 07:22 PM
home of the best antennas
United States, FL, Boca Raton
Joined Nov 2011
888 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by BCSaltchucker View Post
OK I am with you, Tony. Love my Parasitic disc! Your stuff has great reviews.

but pepperboxing this regional thread with defensive posts seems a bit too earnest. I mean you are probably right, but also mean-spirited in writing style here. You mean well, but also being rough with MayMayday. Maymayday is talking about an antenna he made for himself, not for sale on the market. I have not even seen a pepperbox 5.8 on the market yet, is there one?

oh I don't know, I am sorry about the mean spirited rant there. I will clean it up.
I don't know of any pepperbox, actually have no time to look those up, just
the 180 degree horizontal and 55 vertical with nontheless 13dBi made my heart jump up and down and my mind say NONO...
KondorFPV is online now Find More Posts by KondorFPV
to remove ads between posts
Old Today, 07:23 PM
home of the best antennas
United States, FL, Boca Raton
Joined Nov 2011
888 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Razors edge 29 View Post
I agree with BC Kondor - your being a little too aggressive I think.

Chill the frack out man lol.

Anyways, I tried some HQ 5x4 3 bladers and I likey the power increase

also, built me another tiny micro fpv quad but nano FC shakes like crazy but flies.

I agree too...
KondorFPV is online now Find More Posts by KondorFPV
Old Today, 08:03 PM
fly by night
Joined Sep 2011
5,370 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Razors edge 29 View Post
I agree with BC Kondor - your being a little too aggressive I think.

Chill the frack out man lol.

Anyways, I tried some HQ 5x4 3 bladers and I likey the power increase

also, built me another tiny micro fpv quad but nano FC shakes like crazy but flies.
hey I finally ordered some HQ props too. I think Maymayday had them on Saturday look stiffer than the gemfans I use.

I love the nano quad you made! They seem like difficult challenge to make, but I am keen on them as the eventual direction for FPV and HD video in the future. Instead of 5 pound Phantom at the camera store, they will sell 80 gram gimballed HDcam quadcopters eventually, and no one will worry about dangerous things in the sky.
BCSaltchucker is online now Find More Posts by BCSaltchucker
Old Today, 08:17 PM
R.C. Aviation Fanatic
Canada
Joined Aug 2009
20,735 Posts
thanks

80 grams with gimbal would be awesome - lets hope that happens in next 5 years or less.

there is a new "alien" brand or whatever FC for micros that uses multiwi and dsm via sat.

flies awesome just like naze32 ect.

I wanna get my hands on one because its very tunable and works much better than blade or walkera equivalent FCs.

http://micro-motor-warehouse.com/products/alien-fc

Quote:
Originally Posted by BCSaltchucker View Post
hey I finally ordered some HQ props too. I think Maymayday had them on Saturday look stiffer than the gemfans I use.

I love the nano quad you made! They seem like difficult challenge to make, but I am keen on them as the eventual direction for FPV and HD video in the future. Instead of 5 pound Phantom at the camera store, they will sell 80 gram gimballed HDcam quadcopters eventually, and no one will worry about dangerous things in the sky.
Razors edge 29 is online now Find More Posts by Razors edge 29