Joke
Operation dwilfall

Name: ban busters.jpg
Views: 124
Size: 94.7 KB
Description:
A campaign for the ages............
Xfactor940 is offline Find More Posts by Xfactor940
Last edited by Xfactor940; May 10, 2015 at 04:51 PM.
Reply With Quote  (Disabled)
Old May 11, 2015, 06:04 AM
Find More Posts by Xfactor940
Suspended Account
United States, NC, Durham
Joined Apr 2011
772 Posts
Here is a classic from him

"Burn rate is the speed the flam front travels not how much fuel it burns in a given amount of time.
Don't think we need to worry about detuning for wheel spin in a toy boat."

Now ask yourself what is the definition of burn rate?
Old May 11, 2015, 06:26 AM
Suspended Account
Joined Apr 2011
772 Posts
responding to DW

"I politely requested the conversation be kept to gasoline boats. Apparently you have an issue with English language comprehension.
No gas boater is running 22,000 rpm in heat racing.
You continue to cloud the subject with your off topic nitro examples.Your point is pointless because it is expectant of gasoline to run the same as nitro, sorry to burst your bubble,but it doesn't."

"ITS 1056 NOT 1057 , YOU CAN'T EVEN GET THAT RIGHT.......you are talking out of the wrong end.
This is a gas forum, not nitro.Go over to JA-ville if you want to talk semantics or whatever brand or nonsense you want to spread.
BTW you forgot to subtract the slip from your 87mph example, I've never seen a prop on ANYTHING pull 100%."

~BD~
Old May 11, 2015, 07:11 AM
Suspended Account
Joined Apr 2011
772 Posts
An entire crankshaft truing thread was deleted because this guy tells everyone you can correctly do it with a piece of wood and a granite block! Then gets mad when you ask him how...... Does this every time he post his foolishness and is questioned about it. Always trying to get noticed to no avail...... using his average boats as a foundation to incorrectly speak on just about everything. Even questions math because he cannot do any higher levels than basic arithmetic.

He claims his mono at less than 3 percent slip! BUT I checked and this trig and got around 7 if you calculate off his own gps and pitch numbers you get close to 20

what sounds realistic in a .45 boat that runs 62mph?

Just subtract the two triangles of working pitch and theoretical pitch to find AOA thus slip he never though anyone would check but I did.
this annoys people when the get challenged by math then cant explain their post....

Funny to me.....

Run dmc - You talk too much (9 min 46 sec)
Last edited by Xfactor940; May 11, 2015 at 09:16 AM.
Old May 11, 2015, 09:38 AM
Suspended Account
Joined Apr 2011
772 Posts
Then theres his "WETBOX" a tote with a spray orifice and a strobe light. LOL he think he is doing something looking at spray.And has now become a carburetor even though Les aborted his offer not even willing to take the time to test his large heavy brass hunk he called a carburetor.

Dudes.... you actually need all the necessary pieces like shown in this document to capture any relevant and usable spray data to make "i know what im talking about" assertions from......

Name: tomography paper.jpg
Views: 19
Size: 358.0 KB
Description:

Whom ever thinks this guy is helping them get a clue!
Old May 11, 2015, 09:44 AM
Suspended Account
Joined Apr 2011
772 Posts
He asserts as a "bearing expert" that angular contact bearings and deep grove radial bearings are the same thing....

Please do a check

Angular contact bearings like youd fine in a turbine to handle more axial load are different from radial bearings in design function and application.

Funny to me and worth calling out ban or not!
Old May 11, 2015, 09:46 AM
Suspended Account
Joined Apr 2011
772 Posts
more responses

Heres another perfect example of what Im talking about

Quote Originally Posted by dwilfong View Post
Attachment 3502Here you go .510 x .700
Has the same area as a .625 round boar.
Here it is in action.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?featur...&v=cbTWd6kJYjQ

David, id recheck this. A .510 X .700 dimension ed rectangle will not have the same area as a .625 round "pig". It would be considerably larger. If you want to find the area of your actual x transverse'ed .510 bore shape in your photo look closely and you can see it isnt a rectangle and would be calculated to be the area of a.510 circle plus the area of a rectangle .19 x.510. This would be close but still not be the area of a .625 bore. It would be slightly smaller.You can confirm this with a simple mathematical check. Area calculations of non standard shapes can be tricky if you don't use the right approach.You can learn using techniques taught in basic machine shop math at your local community college or under the apprenticeship with any machinist Im sure.If I wanted to get close to .625 bore on that carb which may not be possible I would have determined if the barrel could accommodate a .625 bore which would be a bit larger than .907 I think, you could ask Jim, and just bored it straight thru then re blend the stack but you can really only bore that carb straight thru as large as the barrel diameter would allow.The slide carb you had if you shaved it down to reduce weight was a much more promising performance enhancement idea you had in my opinion.I think I have a really good machining idea of how to modify the fuel system for it to suit the nitro app and save weight but Im sure you dont want to hear it.

Here are the respective bore areas anyways Sir;

.625 bore = .306 area
.510 x .700 =.357 area
Custom .510 bore +.19x.510 rectangle bore = .301 area

Once again I had to redirect this silly individual who cannot do math!!!! and has difficulty spelling 5th grade words . Just ignores spell ch

Ban me from any forum that has use for this kind of information!!!!!
Old May 11, 2015, 09:50 AM
Suspended Account
Joined Apr 2011
772 Posts
responses

"The spray pattern in the carb and how it enters the case will make more difference than any thing else."

~DW~

I also have a question about low pressure in the carb being the main thing to consider ignoring flow as you said. It seems the source of a vacuum would have to work harder to pull the same volume through a stacked carb induction system that flows less? Also why would spray pattern play a large role when its being injected from the oriface in your case 90 degree perpendicular to the bore? not like your box. In that configuration wouldn't the pattern change when it is pulled into the intake? Seems like that spray pattern is not nearly or at all important as the SDSAD. Your box looks like a good start to capture it. You can figure how to add the necessary pieces and steps to accommodate laser sheet imaging or extinction statistical tomography. Use this for recording Spray Drop Surface Area Density. This would be proportional to the extinction of light caused by the drops within the spray. It will too require some math to calculate accurately. Another IW poster touches on SDSAD with his idea about benefits of "vaporization" of the fuel. Is "vaporization" spray pattern dependent? It doesnt seem like it would be.

TTYL
X

response from him: NO ANSWER!!!!!

Really horrible bannable questions by me I guess.

LOL
Last edited by Xfactor940; May 11, 2015 at 10:03 AM.
Old May 11, 2015, 09:54 AM
Suspended Account
Joined Apr 2011
772 Posts
A photo of what he considers a rectangular bore: .510x.700

those are dimensions for a rectangle right?

guess thats why his area calculations are off beacuse he is not a machinist and does not know shop math!

keep listening to him!!!!! Multiplying .510x.700 is not how you find the area of this traversed bore! He used an oversized half inch mill and wiggled it a little and expects to be stroked!!!!! A true machinist could correctly calculate the area of this shape! This is why he stalk Jim Allen and Myself trying to lean something....

Name: carb.JPG
Views: 19
Size: 2.8 KB
Description:

HUH?

Funny to me.........
Last edited by Xfactor940; May 11, 2015 at 10:01 AM.
Old May 11, 2015, 10:05 AM
Suspended Account
Joined Apr 2011
772 Posts
Name: a7854707-38-ban%20busters.jpg
Views: 9
Size: 94.7 KB
Description:

These are some of the things that helped me to arrived here...... and Im patrolling......
Last edited by Xfactor940; May 11, 2015 at 01:44 PM.
Old May 11, 2015, 11:38 AM
Find More Posts by madsci_guy
Figure Nine Champ
North Texas
Joined Nov 2002
1,327 Posts
This is funny?
madsci_guy is online now Find More Posts by madsci_guy
Old May 11, 2015, 01:43 PM
Suspended Account
Joined Apr 2011
772 Posts
To me but maybe it should be a rant. All things arent funny to everybody.....guess we need global affirmation of comedic effect? This is not the politics section.
Last edited by Xfactor940; May 11, 2015 at 01:58 PM.
Old May 12, 2015, 04:29 AM
Find More Posts by swami
Ursel, Belgium, Europe
Joined Jul 2001
181 Posts
Chophop's new account?

Dirk.
swami is offline Find More Posts by swami
Old May 12, 2015, 07:22 AM
Find More Posts by Tonystott
Its all fun
Australia, NSW, Forster
Joined Oct 2004
7,273 Posts
This is the humor forum, and these posts are totally devoid of any skerrick of humor
Tonystott is online now Find More Posts by Tonystott
Old May 12, 2015, 09:19 AM
Suspended Account
Joined Apr 2011
772 Posts
You are right really nothing funny about being stupid.

But its humorous to me........

What is the prerequisite?
Last edited by Xfactor940; May 12, 2015 at 10:36 AM.