HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Jan 25, 2013, 09:58 AM
Suspended Account
Joined Dec 2012
5 Posts
Discussion
buy goods from Aliexpress

About the aliexpress ,i think some one maybe know ,i just pay attention to this days.,i found many thing on it is cheap ,also the RC goods .

But as i know ,some goods on aliexpress is send from China ,i want to know is it safe?and have any extra tax?

Also who have bought from aliexpress ,how about the service?
lovecat063 is offline Find More Posts by lovecat063
Reply With Quote  (Disabled)
to remove ads between posts
Old Jan 25, 2013, 09:59 AM
Suspended Account
Joined Dec 2012
5 Posts
Also who have good shop to advice?i want to buy gas engine.
lovecat063 is offline Find More Posts by lovecat063
Reply With Quote  (Disabled)
Old Jan 25, 2013, 01:36 PM
Joined Jun 2005
3,783 Posts
My experience with AlieExpress has been good.

Yesterday, I ordered from them, this;http://www.aliexpress.com/snapshot/214068458.html, to use when I ride my bicycle, so I can see what's going on back behind me. The last time I ordered from them was maybe 6 months ago.
This time, there is no shipping charge, all the way from China!
Lancer31 is online now Find More Posts by Lancer31
Old Jan 25, 2013, 04:39 PM
Balsa to the Wall
Deep in the East Texas Piney Woods
Joined Dec 2001
4,603 Posts
I've bought several rifle accessories from them, but no RC stuff. The only time I had a problem, they gave me a refund and didn't want the item returned.

Chuck
Chuck is offline Find More Posts by Chuck
Old Jan 25, 2013, 06:09 PM
Canada, MB, Steinbach
Joined Jul 2011
117 Posts
RC from Aliexpress

I've ordered RC related stuff 3 or 4 times from them and no problems receiving in timely order. Products worked well and price usually very good and often shipping free. They have basically same policy as Paypal. Item not as described you notify and sender doesn't get paid. Most if not all is of China origin. I wouldn't have any problem ordering again and by the way many of their sellers accept Paypal.
zamjohn is offline Find More Posts by zamjohn
Old Jan 25, 2013, 06:26 PM View Post
frosti7
A moderator felt this post violated the following rule: Off Topic Advertisement. It is temporarily hidden while frosti7 edits it. Show it to me anyway.
Old Jan 25, 2013, 11:09 PM
hjukhjuk
United States, FL
Joined Feb 2012
1,066 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by frosti7 View Post
I'm about to order for the first time from www.banggood.com
heard their good
Is there seriously a store called bang good? Not sure what they were thinking when coming up with the name. This is even worse than "lemon rx".
gooby is offline Find More Posts by gooby
Last edited by gooby; Jan 26, 2013 at 10:20 AM.
Old Jan 26, 2013, 03:53 AM
Australia, NSW, Sydney
Joined Mar 2012
1,091 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by kovs View Post
Is there seriously an store called bang good? Not sure what they were thinking when coming up with the name. This is even worse than "lemon rx".
Maybe frosti and lancer same same?

I was thinking of buying the leather corset tie it to my plane and fly it over a conservative church assembly!

Pls guys this is an rc forum not an SEO link builder!
rcmaverick is offline Find More Posts by rcmaverick