HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by cgates, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Aug 13, 2012, 11:48 AM
Joined Aug 2012
1 Posts
Trader Rating: 0
For Sale
Cox Eliminator AA Fueler Dragster For Sale

For sale I have a 70's Cox Eliminator AA Fueler Dragster car.

The car has never been run, but it has been removed from its box. The box is still there along with the other things that came with the car (like the starting block, string, etc) In addition to that, it also has a racing kit which includes a can of fuel and a battery. I am sure neither is any good still, but its really cool to have the original fuel/battery kit for this. Stored inside since new. Won't get much more perfect than this unless you find one in a sealed box.

I only have one photo of it at this point, however I can take additional photos of specific items/angles as requested.

Price: $550 (OBO) + postage. May consider selling the car/accessories separate from the fuel/battery race kit, but from a collectors standpoint, I would think both items would be wanted together. Everything will be removed from the box and packed separately, the box will be carefully flattened, and there will be lots of packing peanuts..

I prefer emails, so please direct any inquiries/photo requests to cgates (at) gmail.com

Thank you
cgates is offline Find More Posts by cgates
Last edited by cgates; Aug 13, 2012 at 04:40 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Old Aug 22, 2012, 10:25 AM
Joined Aug 2012
1 Posts
I am going to change the price to $400 based on some observations of recent online sales. I think that more accurately reflects its current value.
cgates is offline Find More Posts by cgates
Old Feb 02, 2013, 07:46 AM
T2013L
Joined Jan 2013
0 Posts
Is everything complete ? I think there is a battery ? Can you go alittle lower on the price ?
Tim Luciano is offline Find More Posts by Tim Luciano
Old Mar 29, 2013, 12:16 AM
Canada, ON, Hamilton
Joined May 2011
4,655 Posts
Trader Rating: 11
Ive tried and tried and this guy must have died....No response!! At All!!
ZACATTACK is offline Find More Posts by ZACATTACK
Old Mar 29, 2013, 01:06 AM
I can put anything here?
United States, FL, DeLand
Joined Aug 2009
565 Posts
Trader Rating: 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZACATTACK View Post
Ive tried and tried and this guy must have died....No response!! At All!!
Look at the date
sgtcat09 is offline Find More Posts by sgtcat09
Old Mar 29, 2013, 01:13 PM
Canada, ON, Hamilton
Joined May 2011
4,655 Posts
Trader Rating: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by sgtcat09 View Post
Look at the date
I know, I see that, but I was inquiring about different things about this Car and it's original contents...Questions. you know?? Usually members respond to e-mails and PM's but this guy has disappeared!! Oh Well!!
ZACATTACK is offline Find More Posts by ZACATTACK