New Products Flash Sale
Old Feb 07, 2016, 04:46 AM
Find More Posts by Axefly
South Africa
Joined Feb 2010
1,638 Posts
Thank You so much kmihalkov for an answer, i was going to give up on the copter, so now i have one last chance at getting it to work, i will get the software and try from there thank you !
Axefly is offline Find More Posts by Axefly
to remove ads between posts
Old Feb 07, 2016, 05:14 AM
Find More Posts by kmihalkov
Germany
Joined Sep 2011
232 Posts
No problems :-)

if you can not find the software, tell me
I have a some versions on my computer

pay attention: do the magnetic calibration too, do not forget
kmihalkov is online now Find More Posts by kmihalkov
Old Mar 29, 2016, 02:55 AM
Find More Posts by Axefly
South Africa
Joined Feb 2010
1,638 Posts
Thank you it worked !
Axefly is offline Find More Posts by Axefly
Old Mar 31, 2016, 01:36 PM
Find More Posts by usafcajun
Joined Dec 2014
12 Posts
Very nice video. I notice you have 3 cameras on board. What the camera used for this video set up for FPV or is the one mounted on the frame above the gimbal? I assume the bottom camera is set up so you can see where your gimbal is pointed.

I also like the LED set up you have on it. What system are you using to create the strobe effect on the red/green LEDs?

Thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ERIC WIK View Post
Tarot 680 Pro Build and test flight

https://youtu.be/98cDR0XOvCk
usafcajun is offline Find More Posts by usafcajun
Old May 08, 2016, 08:03 PM
Find More Posts by windance
United States, FL, Bradenton
Joined Dec 2015
436 Posts
Bump
Waiting on my fy 680 to arrive in the mail, have enough ntm 2830 lying in a box here and am hoping these will work for this. Any thoughts?
windance is offline Find More Posts by windance
Last edited by windance; May 09, 2016 at 08:37 AM.
Old May 23, 2016, 09:59 PM
Find More Posts by ERIC WIK
Joined Jun 2014
8 Posts
My apologies for the late response, just saw this post.

Yes,there are three camera's mounted as follows :

1) Rear camera - GoPro 3 mounted all the way back around 200mm from the centre frame
to give a "cockpit view" of the UAV and to also see the Gimbal orientation. Also has the advantage of being able to monitor Naza LED display and gives a clear 'ground view' as well for low level flying.

2) Centre camera - a GoPro4 mounted on the Gimbal for filming

3) Forward camera - Was a Boscam camera, have now replaced with a Mobius Action Cam. This is a nose camera mounted on top of the frame to cover the blind spot with the rear camera which is mount below the frame.

All of the above is connected to a three way FPV switch that can be selected from my Futaba 14SG.

There are four strobes mounted on the front, rear, and on both sides. The strobes are from Flytron .com.

I am updating the build with customised 3D printed parts and will post some picture and videos in a few weeks.
ERIC WIK is offline Find More Posts by ERIC WIK
Old May 23, 2016, 10:04 PM
Find More Posts by ERIC WIK
Joined Jun 2014
8 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by usafcajun View Post
Very nice video. I notice you have 3 cameras on board. What the camera used for this video set up for FPV or is the one mounted on the frame above the gimbal? I assume the bottom camera is set up so you can see where your gimbal is pointed.

I also like the LED set up you have on it. What system are you using to create the strobe effect on the red/green LEDs?

Thanks.

---------------
My apologies for the late response, just saw this post.

Yes,there are three camera's mounted as follows :

1) Rear camera - GoPro 3 mounted all the way back around 200mm from the centre frame
to give a "cockpit view" of the UAV and to also see the Gimbal orientation. Also has the advantage of being able to monitor Naza LED display and gives a clear 'ground view' as well for low level flying.

2) Centre camera - a GoPro4 mounted on the Gimbal for filming

3) Forward camera - Was a Boscam camera, have now replaced with a Mobius Action Cam. This is a nose camera mounted on top of the frame to cover the blind spot with the rear camera which is mount below the frame.

All of the above is connected to a three way FPV switch that can be selected from my Futaba 14SG.

There are four strobes mounted on the front, rear, and on both sides. The strobes are from Flytron .com.

I am updating the build with customised 3D printed parts and will post some picture and videos in a few weeks.
ERIC WIK is offline Find More Posts by ERIC WIK
Old Yesterday, 12:47 PM
Find More Posts by upupupandaway
United States, FL, Kissimmee
Joined Apr 2014
1,386 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by windance View Post
Bump
Waiting on my fy 680 to arrive in the mail, have enough ntm 2830 lying in a box here and am hoping these will work for this. Any thoughts?
What are you trying to lift?
upupupandaway is online now Find More Posts by upupupandaway
Old Yesterday, 01:11 PM
Find More Posts by CyberCrash
Germany
Joined Sep 2009
1,292 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by upupupandaway View Post
What are you trying to lift?
2830 on a fy680 ? Don't they seem a bit small?
CyberCrash is offline Find More Posts by CyberCrash