HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
View Poll Results: Should this be stickied?
Yes 254 85.52%
No 43 14.48%
Voters: 297. You may not vote on this poll

This thread is privately moderated by nick84, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Feb 10, 2015, 07:23 PM
United States, SC, Irmo
Joined Sep 2011
4,876 Posts
Here is one of my trucks. An Exceed MaxTorque 1/8 scale MOA crawler with a $12 body from Banggood and some $3 12v led headlights. These are 12v so they light up nicely dimmed on 2s. Only one is lit in the picture because i just jammed the wires into a battery for a test. Will get it wired by this weekend. I think it looks pretty awesome. To the OP, we love this thread but we are all sick of having our posts without pics deleted. We like and we welcome comments. If we just want pics we can go to images.google.com. so please, reconsider your policy, which I have abided by since you deleted my posts and let us talk and praise each other. It's not like my wife or kids are impressed by what I did tonight, that's why I come here.
shahram72 is offline Find More Posts by shahram72
to remove ads between posts
Old Feb 12, 2015, 12:26 AM
Joined Jan 2013
296 Posts
Bandit works in progress

Here is my Bandit, made from parts gathered in just over a period of time. Right now it is stock 12T Titan motor (new, brushed), stock Traxxas esc. I am waiting on the delivery of a brushless motor/esc combo. I had some tires and wheels off of an old Slash 1/10, and I used them, to get better ground clearance than the stock "Anaconda" setup, but I will admit they looked sharp. The stock wing got torn up when it came off during a run down the street and a car ran over it before I could retrieve it, so the wing for now is off of a toy grade buggy I won on a $5 bet on the Cowboys playoff game. It is bigger, and I sorta like the way it looks. It is more flexible, however, I can't put this thing on it top, unless is miss judge my speed on a ramp. It turns on a dime, you just have to blip the throttle when turning and its swaps ends. This is my first car that I have really taken interest in. I had a 1/16 Slash, and a 1/10 Slash, but I sold them to get a little more money for the grandkids Christmas. I didn't feel the Bandit had much resale value, so I started putting a little time and money in it, and have really enjoyed it.
Stanbur is online now Find More Posts by Stanbur
Old Feb 12, 2015, 08:34 AM
I feel the need for speed!
Southern U.S.
Joined Jun 2008
7,638 Posts
Looks great with the bigger tires
scorpion1 is offline Find More Posts by scorpion1
Last edited by scorpion1; Feb 12, 2015 at 09:01 PM.
Old Feb 14, 2015, 11:09 PM
United States, OH, Dayton
Joined Jan 2015
47 Posts
Multiflyer2 Nice trucks. I really like the Chevy SCT. What Color is that, or colors?
MACHMAN is online now Find More Posts by MACHMAN
Old Feb 15, 2015, 08:19 PM
I feel the need for speed!
Southern U.S.
Joined Jun 2008
7,638 Posts
:d.
scorpion1 is offline Find More Posts by scorpion1
Old Feb 16, 2015, 05:51 PM
United Kingdom, England, Royal Tunbridge Wells
Joined Aug 2014
45 Posts
Thunder Tiger MT4
z10m is offline Find More Posts by z10m
Old Feb 24, 2015, 06:56 PM
Joined Nov 2014
523 Posts
Got a new body for the slash and I fell in love with it. Proline desert militia, I think it looks so cool.
ApexpretadorGT is offline Find More Posts by ApexpretadorGT
Old Feb 24, 2015, 07:40 PM
Joined Jan 2013
296 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by multiflyer2 View Post
Here they are
That trooper truck is about the coolest thing I have ever seen! Did you make your own decals? The drivers hands look big from the angle of the photo, kinda made me feel intimidated. If the light bar were on, I would have probably hit the ground, spread eagle!
Stanbur is online now Find More Posts by Stanbur
Old Feb 25, 2015, 09:37 PM
United States, PA, Kittanning
Joined Feb 2015
1 Posts
nitro trucks

This is my nitro rtx-27.I have put a proline body on it.Also I have 2.8 trenchers, I brought mmgt associated tires with stablemax wheels for the hills.
dan fletcher is offline Find More Posts by dan fletcher