United States, CA, Sacramento
Joined Aug 2012
550mm Carbon Fiber Quadrocopter with Arducopter, GPS and telemetry. RTF, no crashes
For sale slightly used Quadrocopter. Never been crashed, quality assembly.
The reason for sale: I am switching back to the airplane fpv flying, and need some resources for additional parts.
- Bumblebee Carbon Fiber Quadcopter Frame 550mm.
Features:- HobbyKing 30A BlueSeries Brushless Speed Controller
Extremely low internal resistance- Quadcopter Power Distribution Board
- H.A.L. 3-Axis Camera Gimbal Mount (no servos)
- Turnigy nano-tech 3300mah 3S 35~70C Lipo Pack
- ArduFlyer 2.5.2, u-Blox CN-06 GPS, and 915MHz RCTimer Telemetry set including air and -ground modules, includes all properly connected wiring and shielding.
- Control board is in 3DRobotics case, mounted on Moongel Dampening gels for extra stabilization.
- 3DRobotics Power module
Asking 350. Shipped to CONUS.
|Category||Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|For Sale||550mm Carbon Fiber Quadrocopter with Arducopter, GPS and telemetry. RTF, no crashes||kozack||Aircraft - Electric - Multirotor (FS/W)||4||Sep 30, 2013 10:52 PM|
|Sold||Price Drop on Arducopter Board with Telemetry/GPS||v00d0o||Aircraft - Electric - Multirotor (FS/W)||1||Jul 30, 2013 11:44 PM|
|Sold||Arducopter 2.5 (APM Clone) with GPS and Ground Station Telemetry||v00d0o||Aircraft - Electric - Multirotor (FS/W)||4||Jul 29, 2013 11:56 PM|
|Sold||RTF Large Y6 with Naza, 12" Carbon Fiber Props, & Carbon Fiber Gimbal||mcashatt||Aircraft - Electric - Multirotor (FS/W)||6||Jun 11, 2013 06:13 PM|
|Sold||RTF Fully Equipped Arducopter with GPS & XBee Telemetry||Sid3ways||Aircraft - Electric - Multirotor (FS/W)||11||Aug 16, 2011 05:13 PM|