USA, NJ, Union City
Joined Jul 2010
261 Posts
Yippee!
Selling Honey Bee King

this one:

http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=...:0&tx=92&ty=82

if you're interested, send me a PM.

Bough the helicopter on december something and it is 4 months old, it has NO CRASHES.

the only thing that I've changed (upgraded) is the gyro, the esky gyro sucks and put a cheap GY48V gyro on it, works way way better.

NOTE: the canopy has a crack on the nose due to bad shipping...

also, I changed the mainblades to other stock mainblades because i put it next to the wall and while taking the battery off, the wind knock the heli down and the blades plastic cover got damaged.

I have like 30 flights with it, no crashes, only the fall that I had to change the blades and I Also put a carbon fiber tail blade.

.................................................. ...........................

NOTE: you need to replace the belt for the tail rotor and the carbon fiber, it is working very well BUT I believe the belt needs replacement and the carbon fiber got a bit chopped due to bad weather and bad landing place, I'll send all the pictures very detailed to the one who PM sends me.

you also need a new battery or if you want I can give you my old battery, no charges lol...

Price: $135.00 FREE SHIPPING, SELLING ONLY TO THE USA.BOUGH IT FOR $190.00 from nitroplanes...
RcNewbAddict is offline Find More Posts by RcNewbAddict
to remove ads between posts
Old Mar 17, 2011, 07:07 AM
Find More Posts by RcNewbAddict
USA, NJ, Union City
Joined Jul 2010
261 Posts
2.4Ghz radio...
1800mah 20c Blue LiPo Battery 11.1v
RcNewbAddict is offline Find More Posts by RcNewbAddict