HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Aug 30, 2012, 11:36 AM
Closed Account
Joined May 2012
1,792 Posts
Discussion
Ampdraw Hobbies

While I retract my initial, strongly worded negative review of this hobby retailer, I am still of the opinion that their "customer service" is a bit of a weak link.

That said, I will add that their prices are among the best I've seen on the internet - And I will buy from them.

... Lennie

.quietguy is offline Find More Posts by .quietguy
Last edited by .quietguy; Sep 02, 2012 at 12:42 PM. Reason: Modification of negative review...
to remove ads between posts
Old Aug 30, 2012, 02:18 PM
Joined Jun 2010
3 Posts
While I rarely participate in internet message groups regarding our store, this person was responded to in less than 15 minutes when he sent in a message on Tuesday asking for free shipping on an order. He was responded to again within three hours this morning (his message came in outside of our business hours).

The most likely culprit is a spam filter that caught our response, which unfortunately we don't have much control over. We do test email reception from major providers periodically and normally they do arrive, so I am not sure what happened here.

We do our best to respond to all support requests within a day or less, and we do have a direct phone line as well.
futureal is offline Find More Posts by futureal
Old Sep 19, 2012, 12:17 AM
China, Guangdong, Shenzhen
Joined Jan 2010
17 Posts
I use AmpDraw for most of my air frame purchases. They have been spectacular to deal with. I did have 1 mistake with an order, and I was promptly taken care of with IMO a satisfactory resolution.

Can't say enough good things about these guys. When I get my nCPX, it will come from AmpDraw!
Whirlyman5000 is offline Find More Posts by Whirlyman5000