HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Mar 28, 2014, 04:49 AM
Joined Mar 2014
2 Posts
Discussion
kk2.0 do not arm

hello ,can help me with something,when i am trying to arm my kk2.0 any version it simply turn off and then switch on
monstalv is offline Find More Posts by monstalv
to remove ads between posts
Old Mar 28, 2014, 10:59 AM
Childlike Activity for Adults
United States, MA, Cummington
Joined Dec 2012
1,821 Posts
Turn on transmitter first. Throttle/yaw stick should be all the way back. Power up the KK board. Move the throttle/yaw stick while it is all the way back all the way to the right. That should arm the KK board.

Have you done a receiver test?
jbrumberg is online now Find More Posts by jbrumberg
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: Improving Visibility
Old Mar 28, 2014, 06:03 PM
Joined Mar 2014
2 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbrumberg View Post
Turn on transmitter first. Throttle/yaw stick should be all the way back. Power up the KK board. Move the throttle/yaw stick while it is all the way back all the way to the right. That should arm the KK board.

Have you done a receiver test?
with reciver it is okey whem i turn yaw it simply go to to reset i realy do not know wath to do :S

all sistem is turned rith
monstalv is offline Find More Posts by monstalv