HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Feb 12, 2013, 04:27 PM
Joined Feb 2012
24 Posts
Discussion
OSD Pro flight simulator?

Hi, I have the OSD Pro, and the guardian, as well as the Eagle eyes..

I am following your instruction manual for the OSD Pro, and it says there is a Flight simulator. well I cant find that function anywhere on the Windows Software... Can you help?
mfische is offline Find More Posts by mfische
to remove ads between posts
Old Feb 13, 2013, 07:34 AM
Melbourne, Australia
Joined Jan 2008
1,011 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by mfische View Post
Hi, I have the OSD Pro, and the guardian, as well as the Eagle eyes..

I am following your instruction manual for the OSD Pro, and it says there is a Flight simulator. well I cant find that function anywhere on the Windows Software... Can you help?
Its not in the PC software its in the OSD.

You need to have your video system rigged up to use it as well as eLogger and GPS (not mentioned above).

Its there to verify the working and correct setup of your airplane's ET RTH system so don't compare it to any PC based flight sims.

Geoff.
garris2 is offline Find More Posts by garris2