HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Mar 24, 2010, 12:03 PM
Joined Sep 2009
21 Posts
Help!
xxxx usd paid. product not delivered

Hi,
I have paid few xxxx usd to a speciality rc product manufacturer / developer since more then one year. They are not delivering the product nor returning the money back. I am not from US. I am from diffrent part of the world. I have paid through wire transfer. Having authentic payment documents. Being international transaction I really do not know how do I do something legal. At the moment I can not afford any advocate fees of US. Is there any way I can either get the product or the refund ? I read the case about remote-I..but I am not a us citizen. This company is enjoying my hard earned money and still roaming around. Inspite of my request even begging there is no response.

Please do not ask at this point about the company name. I will not be able to disclose the same at the moment. May be in future.

Proper advise from anyone will be highly appreciated.

JB
jaguarbite is offline Find More Posts by jaguarbite
to remove ads between posts